Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

what scroll prices will be

This is a discussion on what scroll prices will be within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think in start scrolls gonna be more than 600m after arround 100-150 will stay there..Damn i remember old time ...
Page: 4

g0rby

I think in start scrolls gonna be more than 600m after arround 100-150 will stay there..Damn i remember old time of ko before even ke scrolls in merchant 3-5m if i knew it i would buy 9k scrolls

ANZAC_Mondane

well i remeber when i first started getting Scrolls ,,, 1500hp where 5-6 mill ,, speed pots 2.5 mill :blink: ,, io was pissed of when they went to 10mil :rollseyes: ,,, then all of a sudden ,, pooft,, they where 200mill ,, i thought OMG ,, go Jump in a lake, ,im not gonna pay that :mellow:

Its whatever you the BUYER makes them sell for. If you dont buy them they wont sell, therefore competition will drop in price. I'd say wait to buy scrolls, and get the best deal for your hard, saved coins. (precious coins xD)

Its whatever you the BUYER makes them sell for. If you dont buy them they wont sell, therefore competition will drop in price. I'd say wait to buy scrolls, and get the best deal for your hard, saved coins. (precious coins xD)

Colomka

Great Ko economists, price wil be unpredicatble. Just wait till it on merch, then guess. Turks will play a big role in this too.

This reminds me of KE and Mirage daggers

ManA: shit mirages 30 m now, but when ke comes out will be so many on market, that prices will drop hence following supple and demad graph

Outcome : More Mirage Daggers, and prices increased

GG Ko Inverse Economy.

Reinhard

Well i have a trina in my inn, first day of tradeable scrolls ill try to sell for 500-700 :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234