Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What server on average would you consider have the best players?

This is a discussion on What server on average would you consider have the best players? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pathos - old Zabuza now SaintSeya, 3 years and still this same owner and [Dragon] Holder...
Page: 2

Pathos - old Zabuza now SaintSeya, 3 years and still this same owner and [Dragon] Holder

PaPaSmurF

Anyone remember server wars ? Just name top 3 and there you go.

Ares
    Diez
    Girakon[/b]

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

DIEZ

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

C-east ? :P - you really cant pick/know which servers have the most GG players - i know aloot of GG`s and they dont have vid.s or accounts here that you know of.

Uzu

theres a priest in my server... he pretty much sucks.. something with lr3t.

theres a priest in my server... he pretty much sucks.. something with lr3t.[/b]
    +1 i kno him too

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Anyone remember server wars ? Just name top 3 and there you go.

Ares
    Diez
    Girakon[/b]
    girakon used to be really fun, but after most of the ggs left it turned to shit

Banned

From all the servers I've hopped around on and played.. I found the most skilled players on Diez, older Diez not sure what it's like atm been about a year or more since I played it.. Playing against people on most other servers after playing on Diez for years was a joke for the most part.[/b]

I agree 100%. From what I've seen Dies > Pathos, C-West.

C-west is prolly the noobiest server though in terms of teamwork. I stopped partying with the randoms because they fucking sucked so bad LoL

I agree 100%. From what I've seen Dies > Pathos, C-West.

C-west is prolly the noobiest server though in terms of teamwork. I stopped partying with the randoms because they fucking sucked so bad LoL[/b]
    I gota agree with u dude, so many gg's on diez but many many left, most went to cwest.

Banned

Almost every priest on ionia doesnt know how to throw a heal or a cure, i run around duffed for 5mins because they busy attacking >.<[/b]
    I would cure you if i still played there
    I concider all mages whit ventrilo to be the best, Oh wait! The mage who played c-west whit us she dosn&#39;t count.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Diez for sure. Atleast before ppl started quitting

Banned

Before alot of people actually starting the quitting spree, alot of good players were on Ares WAY BACK IN THE DAY of 2004-2005 timeframe. at that time, skill was everything rather than gear. then KE introduced the compounding of uniques which destroyed ko for me. Alot of people quit ares and then everyone moved to diez and diez had alot of good people that played.

over the 4-5 years of KO that i played, i would have to say that diez is by far the BEST server that i have ever played on. some of the most known clans came from there and i remember having awesome fights with other clans rather than just fighting babashopped characters that would run in bowl with 7 priests and freak out and start doing pattycake pattycake the first hit they take.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Almost every priest on ionia doesnt know how to throw a heal or a cure, i run around duffed for 5mins because they busy attacking >.<[/b]
    obviously they aren&#39;t as pr0 as me :P

and really its not about being the best player, its about the best team and how you work together, my clan does this very well on ronark ^^. its about coordination and working together to get things accomplished and tagging. to me, there isn&#39;t 1 individual who is better then other, a vs can be a vs to see who can kill who, but it doesn&#39;t prove shit when your pvping in cz where its 8v8 or 8v4 and so on and so forth. its about the teamwork that goes into the battle at hand and how people handle it

just my words of wisdom

kibal

The server that i played that had more competitiveness was ares but i dindt play servers like diez ,xigenon or cypher .

ARES
    DIEZ
    XIGENON
    BERAMUS

...Four years ago that is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast