Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What server on average would you consider have the best players?

This is a discussion on What server on average would you consider have the best players? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ARES DIEZ XIGENON BERAMUS ...Four years ago that is.[/b] Even now i believe diez is still up there, alot of ...
Page: 3

ARES
    DIEZ
    XIGENON
    BERAMUS

...Four years ago that is.[/b]
    Even now i believe diez is still up there, alot of the older GG's are coming back, i know some former AHM members r coming back now and people like that.

gg uzu and natgeo lol, don't get angry plx. I would say ares has the best "teamplay" could that be true ?

Even now i believe diez is still up there, alot of the older GG's are coming back, i know some former AHM members r coming back now and people like that.[/b]
    It's Diez 100% most other servers got crippled because all their o'l skool gg's leave to new servers, but Diez always keeps a core of skilled players, we lose some, and then gain others. We never drop that much. I think we've held up to the changes more than Ares, they were pretty much our only comp, then again I think Ares had even more hackers than Diez.

It's Diez 100% most other servers got crippled because all their o'l skool gg's leave to new servers, but Diez always keeps a core of skilled players, we lose some, and then gain others. We never drop that much. I think we've held up to the changes more than Ares, they were pretty much our only comp, then again I think Ares had even more hackers than Diez.[/b]
    Okay very nice input!

Royalassassin

Girakon had a lota good people near the start

u can't actually tell which server has the best players since there will always be noobs and gg's in every server

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Girakon had a lota good people near the start[/b]
    so did logos lol.. every1 dipped out :P

Anyone remember server wars ?[/b]
    they should bring them back, they were fun

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Diez for sure. Atleast before ppl started quitting [/b]
    +1000000000000000

diez was n will always be the best in my heart
    think of a huge name thats not 000000000 n it was from diez

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

+1000000000000000

diez was n will always be the best in my heart
    think of a huge name thats not 000000000 n it was from diez[/b]
    411 is enough -_-

As far as i know. Dies still has the crown. And always will imo :lol:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Nobody can say "ITS DEFINATELY *server* ITS BEST BRO", therefore its a useless topic, just like all the "who is the best rogue/warrior/bp" topics. Theres only one way to find out (inter server war ofc). Since most old players quit and theres a lot of young servers compared to ones such as Diez and Ares you cant really know. The players on Diez/Ares have +9/10 items with +3 uniques, how can you compare it to the people with +7's and 8's in the new servers, people will automatically conclude that they arent as good as the old/geared players which is bullshit since there are plenty of players that haven't had godly gear, haven't been in top clans, had top pk symbols etc...but they have as much skill as the "legends" of Ares/Diez. Have you guys played on every server and checked out how everyone plays? no, therefore you don't know, nobody knows.

BullsEye

Before alot of people actually starting the quitting spree, alot of good players were on Ares WAY BACK IN THE DAY of 2004-2005 timeframe. at that time, skill was everything rather than gear. then KE introduced the compounding of uniques which destroyed ko for me. Alot of people quit ares and then everyone moved to diez and diez had alot of good people that played.

over the 4-5 years of KO that i played, i would have to say that diez is by far the BEST server that i have ever played on. some of the most known clans came from there and i remember having awesome fights with other clans rather than just fighting babashopped characters that would run in bowl with 7 priests and freak out and start doing pattycake pattycake the first hit they take.[/b]
    I agree, back in the day on Ares i used to have a 61 sin , with+7 chittin and shards 7 and kek rings +1 . It was the times of nychris and 0000000. I used to play with sillyho when he was lvl 62 and human and daggerofsin in a clan chaosknights. Those were the best times of ko for me. I gained over 130k np in about two months or less which was the best pk ever. CZ used to have only to paths to the bowl and i like that better; a ton of action on both sides. Pk was based on skill not items. Ares used to be a ton of fun but now its hard not to see people running around with full +10's and +3 uniques. But then i got hacked and all went to shit. :mellow:

in beramus i usto have +7 chitin +7 shards +0 kek +0 rom +0 kek belt wp +0 dual +8 dex earrings and i usto pwn ppl even with +9 daggers ^^

Banned

Nobody can say "ITS DEFINATELY *server* ITS BEST BRO", therefore its a useless topic, just like all the "who is the best rogue/warrior/bp" topics. Theres only one way to find out (inter server war ofc). Since most old players quit and theres a lot of young servers compared to ones such as Diez and Ares you cant really know. The players on Diez/Ares have +9/10 items with +3 uniques, how can you compare it to the people with +7's and 8's in the new servers, people will automatically conclude that they arent as good as the old/geared players which is bullshit since there are plenty of players that haven't had godly gear, haven't been in top clans, had top pk symbols etc...but they have as much skill as the "legends" of Ares/Diez. Have you guys played on every server and checked out how everyone plays? no, therefore you don't know, nobody knows.[/b]
    You misunderstood the topic bro. ITEMs have NOTHING to do with the topic.

On average, the best players used to reside on Dies. From what I have seen, playing 3 other servers, nothing even compared. Base this judgement of the players, party pk, teamwork, and most of all the "average skill level".

Sure there may be a rogue on Baramus that could kill a rogue on C-west, but that's besides the point.

GIRAKON!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast