Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What server is best to start on now?

This is a discussion on What server is best to start on now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i want to go back to us ko but, what server is good to start on, for ardream, rlb and ...
Page: 1

Default What server is best to start on now?

i want to go back to us ko but, what server is good to start on,
    for ardream, rlb and maybe cz.
    is there any server where you dont need +9 and +3 jew to play.
    i live in gmt +1 need some good pk server that time

hope some 1 can help me

Banned Senior Member

CW without doubt.

Adream is always full. PK is an every-day thing. +3's and +9's arent too common, and most of those who have +9's suck in PK.

Sure beats ares when everyone has +10's.... I quit CW to go to Ares, then remembered why I quit Ares in the first place haha.

c-west is good...
    but if ur worried about items i suggest u try a private server

i have been playing priv server they die to fast and not many ppl, but i dont se a point going to a server where i have to have +9 wepons and amore and +2/+3 jew to kill any 1.
    if you can still do good pk with +8s and maybe +0/+1 its ok

Quote Originally Posted by alorakill View Post
    i have been playing priv server they die to fast and not many ppl, but i dont se a point going to a server where i have to have +9 wepons and amore and +2/+3 jew to kill any 1.
    if you can still do good pk with +8s and maybe +0/+1 its ok
    Then u obviously tried the wrong servers ? not many ppl lol...

Banned

Cwest is a dieing server. KO is a dieing game. I'd suggest a private server as well. Just have to find one with a lot of people in it

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    CW without doubt.

Adream is always full. PK is an every-day thing. +3's and +9's arent too common, and most of those who have +9's suck in PK.

Sure beats ares when everyone has +10's.... I quit CW to go to Ares, then remembered why I quit Ares in the first place haha.

+1

Ardream is always active, and you don't need insane gear in order to be succesful either.

C West is a great server

gammeth

Quote Originally Posted by hwschris1 View Post
    +1

Ardream is always active, and you don't need insane gear in order to be succesful either.

C West is a great server
    Agree with this, i run with +7/+8 and olds as karus archer and do just fine.
    C-West is as good as it gets.

christopher

c-west is best

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    Cwest is a dieing server. KO is a dieing game. I'd suggest a private server as well. Just have to find one with a lot of people in it
    CW still has more people than any private server which means more PK lol.

Played Maxko for about a year now. Best private server I know.

imo i say Maxko! i've been playing for a while now its been fun and still is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    CW still has more people than any private server which means more PK lol.
    Overall, maybe. Private servers are all based in CZ meaning their entire population PK's there. I guarantee you at any one point the more popular private servers have more people in them then any of the PK zones on cwest. Not to mention you don't have to deal with people out-gearing you by spending 500 USD on gear. Unless of course they have a stupid donator policy, in which case you may as well play in a babashop server :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    Overall, maybe. Private servers are all based in CZ meaning their entire population PK's there. I guarantee you at any one point the more popular private servers have more people in them then any of the PK zones on cwest. Not to mention you don't have to deal with people out-gearing you by spending 500 USD on gear. Unless of course they have a stupid donator policy, in which case you may as well play in a babashop server :P
    Babashopping is not that big of an issue.

To honestly get a +9 item, you are literally virtually spending the same amount of money just over a longer period of time. Sometimes you never know if your investment would last if it takes you 2 years to get a +9 set. Babashopping is a way to speed up the process, and when you get bored you can just sell it. So, you're renting KO in reality - if you're smart enough to get a full refund, well... that's entirely up to how smart you are with your money.
    Last edited by MINO; 02-27-2011 at 05:32 AM.

Banned

All the GB's used to buy said items somehow stem from asian GB farmers. If you babashop, this is what you are supporting. If you babashop you have no right to complain about koxpers IMO. And right now, this is a HUGE issue in KO. The hackers are such better programmers then the fails at K2 they just have no chance. The only way to get rid of the cheaters would be to dry up their market.

Looking back at this post, it's kind of offtopic, a mod can delete it if they want, but meh, its 3:30 a.m. I'm going to sleep :P
    Last edited by Painful_Truth; 02-27-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast