Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What server is best to start on now?

This is a discussion on What server is best to start on now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lujek cw ofcourse people keep saying cw...nothing wrong with that..but...if u want to know ...on kronos 4example, ...
Page: 4

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by lujek View Post
    cw ofcourse
    people keep saying cw...nothing wrong with that..but...if u want to know ...on kronos 4example, the prices are so so low that u'll be able to get really gg items in few time. ofc kxp and babas live there...but they are everywhere.. right?^.^

Kronos is infested with koxp compared to cwest..

babas.. I guess it is the same :P

iGold

The beast server to start right now is C-West no k0xper's.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    people keep saying cw...nothing wrong with that..but...if u want to know ...on kronos 4example, the prices are so so low that u'll be able to get really gg items in few time. ofc kxp and babas live there...but they are everywhere.. right?^.^
    when you have a 83 gg geared sin with a gg clan leadership, you don't move away from a server to another just because of kxp.

Quote Originally Posted by iGold View Post
    Blah mr banned spammer, Cwest is actually boring me and I just started playing it again like a week ago tops.

maybe best to not start again ^_^

TNM

Yeah right. That's why it took over an hour to do all the wolves quests in moradon. Dem insta z+autoattack'ers are just skilled people right.
    The only good thing on c-west is that everyone speaks english and that the prices of old uniques are really, really low.
    It's kinda odd on a relatively new server where the gearstandard shouldn't be that high yet.
    Therefore my guess is that the most shoppers are on c-west and that it isn't wise to start from scratch on there if you aren't going to spend some money at least.

c-west is the best in CZ and Adream possible to pk with +8 item and +1 unique just dont think ya superman and pk with good priests and you should be fine might be a while to find clan though

and no pk

rearly bad to hear c west dead...also i was thinking buying a 83 char for play but i understand that it doesnt worth for this game.since last 2 months knight offline life online
    do not back this game,since forgotten front.. patch (2008 ) this game dead and u have to be keep away from ko for understand that game aint funny anymore
    ++++++
    and yes away from ko but still checking ko4life for no reason

rover dont lie come back and play

Theres no point playing USKO anymore.. which saddens me actually. (rly it does.) Beacuse of all new patchs, the old players don't like the gameplay and since they loose players, servers die and no new players start. Also the game is a bit old so the only truly active servers are ionia and kronos cuz theyre new. I'd actually like playing in ionia cuz kronos has too much GM shoppers. (+9 krowaz weapons already =P) Also whats funny is that ardream and rlb gain more players nowadays beacuse so many don't like the newest krowaz armor system.

depends, me for example i quit when they started implementing all the new shit like lvl 80ish, valk, bitfrost, rebirth and what not, all that shit took the essense off of KO, i came back after 4 yrs wanting to play again during the summer and i started on a priv server oldschool ko style and i gotta say it's the most fun i've had since MYKO/early girakon. Im not advertising anything, just saying if you prefer the old school way you cant go wrong with one of the decently populated priv servers.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Can we get c-west RLB poppin please? it's the best zone out there.

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

Cwest is definitely your best bet. Ardream is great and rlb has a lot of potential to be good.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast