What Server Has The Most Active / Balanced Cz

This is a discussion on What Server Has The Most Active / Balanced Cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What Server has the most active and balanced cz, active on both turk time and us time, and dont have ...
Page: 1

What Server has the most active and balanced cz,

active on both turk time and us time, and dont have alot of babashoped items, rof+2/3 weapons+9/10 etc etc

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Pointing out the very obviously here , newer the server the lesser the items. No matter the server you will have DCZ huggers regardless.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I wish Girakon CZ is more active

i asked what CZ is the most active not dcz, witch ronark land has the most activity in it...

Banned

ofc the last one => Carnac Est...

As i said to producer in his own topic in official forum if K2 dont do something like merge servers player will quit and they will lose money..
    Who have a good char in old server havent fun anymore coz CZ empty and he wont start again from 0 in a new server for then have it (the server) empty again after 1 years or 2...They need start merge!

Player = Money

NeronDomitius

ares seems to be pretty balanced now, with factor, justintime and perfectchoice on human side, and vindictive, bc and osmanli on orc side as leading clans.
    only problem is that there's just too many +9 sets, +9, +10 weapons... so, unless u have at least +1 uniques as min, u cant be really effective in pk, i mean, u can, but just pray that u dont ran into factor or jit party if ur orc