Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What server should I play on?

This is a discussion on What server should I play on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shhhh i didnt wanna say real name...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

shhhh i didnt wanna say real name

bd-hoz

if u have a fully english speaking clan, the game can be great. but if not..dont start. yes there's dupe and KOXP but if u have a good clan to PK with , you can pretty much kill all those lvl 70+ with ROC+2 that dont even know how to combo

Banned

logos has few 70's already and mostly everyone there is 60+

play either ares or diez

least amount of duping[/b]
    lol? ares has shells+9 AND +10. Clans have xp bugged their way to lvl80, and not lose the xp. the clan LetsROCK has like 2 ppl that have played for more than 1-2years and they all are lvl80 and all have cs.

To the guy lookin to come back to ko, go to a new server as ppl aren't lvl80 with shells+9 or +10 yet.

are you the mobill from MYKO???? you know cooltang (tangman) and (gavok) practus and everyone right=D

lol? ares has shells+9 AND +10. Clans have xp bugged their way to lvl80, and not lose the xp. the clan LetsROCK has like 2 ppl that have played for more than 1-2years and they all are lvl80 and all have cs.

To the guy lookin to come back to ko, go to a new server as ppl aren't lvl80 with shells+9 or +10 yet.[/b]
    I advice him not to start KO. As for LetsROCK i saw them last night killing tk , they lose the exp they got from exp bug like 2 sins and 1 warrior got exp'd coz of their lack of skills in this game. And your right about the +10 shells. CL of ORC has +10 mirage sword , +10 avedon , +9 raptor and a fresh duped +10 pauldron. I am guessing his jewels are only +3 .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12