What should i do?

This is a discussion on What should i do? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A few weeks ago I let a clannie who had recently been hacked borrow an MS+7 and then later an ...
Page: 1

phillyfreak

A few weeks ago I let a clannie who had recently been hacked borrow an MS+7 and then later an II+7. Then a couple hours after he got the II (he just wanted it for a quest or something) he signed off and a while after that someone came on his account. I said hi to him and asked for my II back and he said that he was not the real player but was a hacker who had used keylogger and was stealing my clannies items. He also spoke in pretty good english, where my clan friend only knows spanish and very little english that i know of. Then he signed off. Now, i have another friend who knows the pass for this account and tried logging it, but pass had been changed, so we suspected that it was a real hacker.
    So the other day my other friend talked to the clannie who had been hacked and got his new password figured out after he had reset it again. He logged into the account and guess what, there was a nice II+7 there.... The clannie claims he bought it from his cousin for $15, but i think this is bs quite frankly. And either way he owes me an ii+7 right? My friend says that he can log in the account and give me the ii, but he also thinks this is dishonest. Also the clannie thinks we should split 50-50... What would you do?

A few weeks ago I let a clannie who had recently been hacked borrow an MS+7 and then later an II+7. Then a couple hours after he got the II (he just wanted it for a quest or something) he signed off and a while after that someone came on his account. I said hi to him and asked for my II back and he said that he was not the real player but was a hacker who had used keylogger and was stealing my clannies items. He also spoke in pretty good english, where my clan friend only knows spanish and very little english that i know of. Then he signed off. Now, i have another friend who knows the pass for this account and tried logging it, but pass had been changed, so we suspected that it was a real hacker.
    So the other day my other friend talked to the clannie who had been hacked and got his new password figured out after he had reset it again. He logged into the account and guess what, there was a nice II+7 there.... The clannie claims he bought it from his cousin for $15, but i think this is bs quite frankly. And either way he owes me an ii+7 right? My friend says that he can log in the account and give me the ii, but he also thinks this is dishonest. Also the clannie thinks we should split 50-50... What would you do?[/b]
    Delete the II.

Nah Jk lol, ye you should get it, it would be incredibly gay for him not to give you
    If he doesn't want to give it to you and he's totally convinced he's not gonna do so, you should take the 50 - 50. Sad, but I'd rather take a 50% of it than nothing

smirnoff

well he got hacked its his problem not urs u gave him ii he give ur ii back no matter what.

a doubt is a doubbt...take he II in like 2 weeks...than you will probly not have to split 50-50 and tell him to CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!!!

hacked one day...hacked in some days

krekre

Ask for II on nice way if he reject breake his faking face :S he stole it 100% and now he is trying to be a friend i mean lawl >.>

Smoker

if you'd ask him nicely he would probably go NO BITCH MAKE ME GAY
    so just take the ii anyway you can

just get your ii he borrowed it so he owes u one

KingSolomon

What would you do?[/b]
    Get new clannies

Ask him for it, and if he doesnt give you it, take it.
    That 50-50 deal is pure bs.

Gr33nDragon

So the other day my other friend talked to the clannie who had been hacked and got his new password figured out after he had reset it again. He logged into the account and guess what, there was a nice II+7 there.... The clannie claims he bought it from his cousin for $15, but i think this is bs quite frankly. And either way he owes me an ii+7 right? My friend says that he can log in the account and give me the ii, but he also thinks this is dishonest. Also the clannie thinks we should split 50-50... What would you do?[/b]

U should... just take sword and cut your head xD

Banned

u borrowed him ur II, he got hacked, but he still has a II+7... that sounds very (..)

take the II, it has to be yours, because you borrowed him your II, and if he doesnt want to give it back, get the money of it... or kill ur mate lol jk