View Poll Results: What should i be on the new server?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rogue

11 21.15%
  • Warrior

15 28.85%
  • Priest

12 23.08%
  • Mage

14 26.92%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What should i be on the new server?

This is a discussion on What should i be on the new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi. I will go to the new server and i want to know which one should i choose(I will go ...
Page: 1

chuzcar

Hi.
    I will go to the new server and i want to know which one should i choose(I will go dlw)
    Rogue
    I know this one is the most played character in the game. I have been playing assasin since KE so i know how to play it from lvl 1-67. But i got bored of this one. <_<

Warrior
    I really like warrior becuase it can tank and deal a decent amount of damage at the same time. What i dont like about it is that it is really difficult to lvl a warrior and also really difficult to pk. I heard that a warrior really sucks from lvl 1-59... so i dont know if warrior is a good dlw choice. :P

Priest
    If i select a priest, I would be a BP. I dont know if BP is a good dlw choice.

Mage
    I had use mage(1-56) and i really hate it but it is really good at pking.

Between the 4 i would select warrior, then rogue, then priest, and finally mage. But i dont know if warrior is a good dlw choice so help me out deciding which one should i choose .

Thanks.

rogue if you plan on going solo most of the time

warrior if you always have a priest or another rogue with you

mage if you always have some1 else to play with, mages are really only good for slowing/stunning ;?

priest, can do solo, but usually get targeted first, especially if they&#39;re a BP

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

since ur the best at sin gogogo sin

change ur mind and dont start it.

thedevilsmanner

I would only choose the one you would like to play !

EvilAtomicFrog

use bp because its good for dlw and easy to lvl up and because rogue is boring to u and warrior is ghey for dlw and mage is ghey too lol no good skill and using only manes of fire is really boring

go mage baba

Jacoli

be what yuor best at, which would most likely be rogue. And rogue practically owns DLW (spike ftw) and since its new server you could use that to be on the top

Valk

rogue is hands down best solo pker in dcz. I dont like the rogue but its how it is. If u play a lot w/ friends be bp or mage cus they are really the most dynamic characters in terms of support or offense. Both die like a bitch. If u dont have a lot in terms of money or means for money, be warrior, cus crap gear is standard for warrior in dcz.

Rogue , becuse you can spike people for high dmg since havent DD and DD shield , you can kill magicans so fucking easy even with cleavers +5 , but you must have spike , anyway i think rogue its the best char for new server , but ofcurse you can be weak and even mage will rape you in vs.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

on new servers mages lvl the fastest and are pretty good without items at start of server in pk...... also when ur 60 + u dont have to do paramuns 24/7

Jacoli

on new servers mages lvl the fastest and are pretty good without items at start of server in pk...... also when ur 60 + u dont have to do paramuns 24/7[/b]

How can he do paramun if he is gonna be dlw..

Imo, no one should ever be a bp unless they have the gear and levels for it. I know this is gonna start random posts about how great everyone&#39;s bp is, but truth is, you probably aren&#39;t unless you really have the gear and lvls. Nowadays I think no priest should even consider it until at least lvl 75. Too many 80&#39;s with uber gear, at least on Ares.

If you only gonna play dlw I recommend playing a sin or warrior. Just my opinion.

go with what u want
    like warrior if u wanna be a melee
    priest if u wanna be a bp/ support
    mage for nova
    rogue

macarena

You just answer yourself , on ur first post , u bored of rogue u dont like priest and u hate mage ... any clue??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast