Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
Like Tree10Likes

What should be like gg items for a char in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on What should be like gg items for a char in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Think recon ment 850 for both of them ( sherion and chd )...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member AlexBeepBeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Think recon ment 850 for both of them ( sherion and chd )

  2. #17
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    This shit is like dual monsters (yu-gi-oh) The fate of the world rests upon the best babashoppers.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    holy crap! crazy.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    im going to buy sherion and chd for 850$ so guess you're the one who is clueless ..
    וואלה? איפה גם אני רוצה לקנות

  5. #20
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    וואלה? איפה גם אני רוצה לקנות
    hahahaha
    תחפש באתרים טורקים

  6. #21
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    At least $2k to be above average.

  7. #22
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    2,000$ for a game that might have 5,000 users IF that in the next 2-3 years.

    Where is the logic behind this

  8. #23
    Senior Member iAmGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    2,000$ for a game that might have 5,000 users IF that in the next 2-3 years.

    Where is the logic behind this
    be the best

  9. #24
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    2,000$ for a game that might have 5,000 users IF that in the next 2-3 years.

    Where is the logic behind this
    Indeed. I rather spend 2000$ on booze and feel happy about myself for.... Idk if I ever feel happy about it but damn I have fun drinking all that good stuff!
    TabbyCat likes this.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Indeed. I rather spend 2000$ on booze and feel happy about myself for.... Idk if I ever feel happy about it but damn I have fun drinking all that good stuff!
    that would make me very happy aswell. but I wouldn't go for the quality shit. I'd take quantity over quality. beer for a year ftw!
    then again to each his own.

  11. #26
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    that would make me very happy aswell. but I wouldn't go for the quality shit. I'd take quantity over quality. beer for a year ftw!
    then again to each his own.
    Beer doesn't have enough alcohol in it. Vodka or even Absinthe 80% ftw.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    you wanna end up blind? Better drink my car's fuel
    I'm not really fond of high concentrations of alcohol bc after 5 well poured glasses you're done. I like to drink for the whole night/evening/afternoon whatever the case.

    Hey look I went offtopic again

  13. #28
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Beer doesn't have enough alcohol in it. Vodka or even Absinthe 80% ftw.
    I wouldn't call absinthe 80% tbh, from all the different kinds of Absinthe that there are made, there is only 1 that is above 80% (that i know of atleast)
    which is "Blanche Traditionelle (Brut d'Alambic)" which has an abv of about 81%, they claim the usual abv for Absinthe is around 68%.

    You also have Stroh (an Austrian rum), which has about 4 different kinds: Stroh 20 (20%), Stroh 40 (40%), Stroh 60 (60%) and Stroh 80 (80%)

    I haven't tried stroh tho, plus i aint really a fan of Absinthe either, rather drink something else

  14. #29
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    I wouldn't call absinthe 80% tbh, from all the different kinds of Absinthe that there are made, there is only 1 that is above 80% (that i know of atleast)
    which is "Blanche Traditionelle (Brut d'Alambic)" which has an abv of about 81%, they claim the usual abv for Absinthe is around 68%.

    You also have Stroh (an Austrian rum), which has about 4 different kinds: Stroh 20 (20%), Stroh 40 (40%), Stroh 60 (60%) and Stroh 80 (80%)

    I haven't tried stroh tho, plus i aint really a fan of Absinthe either, rather drink something else


  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Alcohol kills.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •