Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

What should be like gg items for a char in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on What should be like gg items for a char in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Killing spree I wouldn't call absinthe 80% tbh, from all the different kinds of Absinthe that there ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    I wouldn't call absinthe 80% tbh, from all the different kinds of Absinthe that there are made, there is only 1 that is above 80% (that i know of atleast)
    which is "Blanche Traditionelle (Brut d'Alambic)" which has an abv of about 81%, they claim the usual abv for Absinthe is around 68%.

You also have Stroh (an Austrian rum), which has about 4 different kinds: Stroh 20 (20%), Stroh 40 (40%), Stroh 60 (60%) and Stroh 80 (80%)

I haven't tried stroh tho, plus i aint really a fan of Absinthe either, rather drink something else
    Hmmh. I guess it's 70%, could be wrong. Oh I don't really like rum or whiskey. I prefer making drinks outta vodka and shit. Can't drink beer anymore (some sort of weird trauma.. my body reacts badly to the taste/smell of beer) so I gotta do other stuff. Gonna get a couple bottles of Absolut Vodka from Sweden this Saturday :P Anyway.. This topic pretty much concludes why I stopped playing official. I hate the fact that it has been all about babashopping for the past 4 years which is why I was never able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to.

lol baba detected xD, atm everybody got all +9/+10

Banned Senior Member

yeah kallop is right this game would be so a lot more fun if there wasnt any babashopping and you actually progressed your character like your supposed to. sadly you cant compete any more if you play legit.(legit as in not babashopping)

Vodkas a woman's drink.

tougher than eating concrete by the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    hahahaha
    תחפש באתרים טורקים
    also in turks web u dont have this prices /:

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    I wouldn't call absinthe 80% tbh, from all the different kinds of Absinthe that there are made, there is only 1 that is above 80% (that i know of atleast)
    which is "Blanche Traditionelle (Brut d'Alambic)" which has an abv of about 81%, they claim the usual abv for Absinthe is around 68%.

You also have Stroh (an Austrian rum), which has about 4 different kinds: Stroh 20 (20%), Stroh 40 (40%), Stroh 60 (60%) and Stroh 80 (80%)

I haven't tried stroh tho, plus i aint really a fan of Absinthe either, rather drink something else
    Don't try Stroh, that's all I'm saying.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Don't try Stroh, that's all I'm saying.
    Wasn't really planning on it either

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hmmh. I guess it's 70%, could be wrong. Oh I don't really like rum or whiskey. I prefer making drinks outta vodka and shit. Can't drink beer anymore (some sort of weird trauma.. my body reacts badly to the taste/smell of beer) so I gotta do other stuff. Gonna get a couple bottles of Absolut Vodka from Sweden this Saturday :P Anyway.. This topic pretty much concludes why I stopped playing official. I hate the fact that it has been all about babashopping for the past 4 years which is why I was never able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to.
    Ye gotta agree with you, kinda sucks in a way, like there is no way new players can compete in anyway at all
    So you are doomed to play with the same people

Off topic: never heard of somebody reacting badly of the smell of beer
    Doesn't that suck when you go out tho? like when your mates are drinking beer

Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    also in turks web u dont have this prices /:
    Care to elaborate?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Clearly the best way to go is grape kool-aid
    ilovemyko1 and pan0BuDDaH0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    what u wana know?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Vodkas a woman's drink.

tougher than eating concrete by the bag.
    Ye well I can't drink beer because my system says no :P I once took a sip and threw up although I like the taste..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123