Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

What skill do u got on rightclick in pvp?

This is a discussion on What skill do u got on rightclick in pvp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I usually have lightfeet on rightclick....
Page: 8

MrT

I usually have lightfeet on rightclick.

rogue > lightfeet
    int priest > 1920heal
    mage > glacier blast
    warrior > mana pots

Richie

Well i play left hand keyboard and right hand mouse, on mage i have an ice skill on right click (usually ice comet) on priest is usually malice. My archer is minor cos i suxors at minor heal. and warrior is binding ^^.always need an atross behind me

Woot finally some more ppl who use ice on right click. Thought I was gonna be a loner here..

Svooni

for warrior i use sprint
    and on priest i used rightclick for parasite

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Warrior - Sprint
    Rogue - Light Feet
    Mage - Frostbite
    Priest - HP pot

I don't have any skill on right click tbh it's too slow, I can switch to my skillbar and use skill faster than double right clicking

warrior - none
    priest - power of god

Only played priest, and it was restore ( Prolly the only priest in USKO that uses it )

Helldin665

Priest > cure ofcourse.
    Rogue > (play archer only) and i usually have styx on rightclick
    Mage > TP

StoneColdAngel

Only played priest, and it was restore ( Prolly the only priest in USKO that uses it )[/b]
    No restores are amazing ... if possible I give it to every party member before fighting ^^

No restores are amazing ... if possible I give it to every party member before fighting ^^[/b]

I used it for that and put it on before I got chased by a rouge or something...He wouldnt be able to get my HP down before I run back to my party so I wouldnt have to town and he gets killed.

Banned

400 ac :P

using it right after curing malice

DavidCopperfield_

Priest : MP pot

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Rogues who don't use right clicking minor, should always have HP pot on their right click. Light feet ain't gunna save you 720 HP when a warrior Shock stuns you and is ahead by 2k HP or so in a vs or when you have 3+ mages AOE'ing on you, you'll need to learn to stabalize your hp using hp pots + minor and running on minor and saving your ass. HP pot on right click for rogue for the win, it's common sense :P People who have light feet on right click are lazy and don't wanna be missing 1 attack skill or another icon replacing light feet. On my rogue, I have LF, MP, Minor Minor from 5-8 on every skill bar F1-F6 which I use as sin. I type too much

Rogues who don't use right clicking minor, should always have HP pot on their right click. Light feet ain't gunna save you 720 HP when a warrior Shock stuns you and is ahead by 2k HP or so in a vs or when you have 3+ mages AOE'ing on you, you'll need to learn to stabalize your hp using hp pots + minor and running on minor and saving your ass. HP pot on right click for rogue for the win, it's common sense :P People who have light feet on right click are lazy and don't wanna be missing 1 attack skill or another icon replacing light feet. On my rogue, I have LF, MP, Minor Minor from 5-8 on every skill bar F1-F6 which I use as sin. I type too much [/b]
    maybe they have hp pots in their skill bar?

my rogue skill bar is 1 hp pot, 2-5 skills, 6-8 minor/mana pot

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast