WHAT IS THE SNOW WAR?

This is a discussion on WHAT IS THE SNOW WAR? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SRRY I HAVENT BEEN PLAYING LATELY WHATS THE SNOW WAR ABD WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING BAN FOR IT?...
Page: 1

murat12

SRRY I HAVENT BEEN PLAYING LATELY WHATS THE SNOW WAR ABD WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING BAN FOR IT?

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

there was a event a while back u get tped into a snowwar, u kill eachother with snow balls u go in and u have 20 hp,people are now tping into it there is a sundries in the opposing nations base when u kill it u get 300 nps, u can kill it once every 30 seconds

5DollahSuckySucky

ppl also been abusin that transfer to enemy nation quest and np transfering in server 2 w/o ppl noticin for months

You would take off all ur gear and run around in the war zone neked and each side would throw snow balls at eathother like a machine gun, sort of fun the first couple times u did it.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I LIKE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS TOO! IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT AND PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME MORE.

515saint

Thumbs down

I LIKE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS TOO! IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT AND PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME MORE.[/b]

CAPS LOCK ....UNLEASH THE FURY !