Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHAT IS THIS!? SOMEONE HELP ME!

This is a discussion on WHAT IS THIS!? SOMEONE HELP ME! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I havent played knight in a while and i want to get back to playing but i try to install ...
Page: 1

Juless

I havent played knight in a while and i want to get back to playing but i try to install knight all i get is this error msg saying that files cant be extracT FAILED what do i do!!!?????

MillionVoices

U on Vista>?

Juless

U on Vista>?[/b]
    yeah

Banned

Download Game again

Juless

Download Game again [/b]
    i have downlaoded it like 4 times and it still says the same thing

Juless

i have downlaoded it like 4 times and it still says the same thing[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone know what to do ????

PredatorPowa

take vista out of ur pc, and install XP Pro ^^

Dude dont panic,calm down,nothing will happen if you live 2-3 days more w/o ko

Juless

take vista out of ur pc, and install XP Pro ^^[/b]
    I cant i dont have xp pro i just got this cpu

Quote from ko forum

"Hello Knight Online Players,

We have added Microsoft Windows Vista compatibility to Knight Online! In order to patch correctly please make sure to do the following:

Before launching the game, please make sure to click the Right Mouse Button on the Knight Online shortcut icon and select �Run as Administrator� in order to have it patch correctly.

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this compatibility issue and we�ll see you in-game!

-The Knight Online Team"

Juless

Quote from ko forum

"Hello Knight Online Players,

We have added Microsoft Windows Vista compatibility to Knight Online! In order to patch correctly please make sure to do the following:

Before launching the game, please make sure to click the Right Mouse Button on the Knight Online shortcut icon and select �Run as Administrator� in order to have it patch correctly.

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this compatibility issue and we�ll see you-game!

-The Knight Online Team"[/b]

THANK YOUY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

KokoGG

Right click the desktop Icon and "Run as Administrator"

MillionVoices

no noob, right click on ur KO FOLDER and give FULL permission to every user

than just launch the launcer

Ya know i thought ur name looked familiar then i seen u ask for POG and Tez in the 299 topic lol.....remember me beotch!!!

Pog still plays, tez awaits 2moons i believe, they can both still be found on vent.

Hope u get ur problem fixed bro!!

Banned

Ya know i thought ur name looked familiar then i seen u ask for POG and Tez in the 299 topic lol.....remember me beotch!!!

Pog still plays, tez awaits 2moons i believe, they can both still be found on vent.

Hope u get ur problem fixed bro!![/b]
    i am here and do await 2 moons which is much better then ko in 99% of ever aspect...i been playing the korean version and even with me not being able to understand all i still find it more fulfulling then knight online with the way it is currently

our forums are still up www.utopianknights.com if you would like to chat with others from UK...most are awaiting 2 moons

also POG is playing fly for fun with a bunch of us who quit ko......most of UK barely logs now...only to pk a bit

if you need some help let me know for ko i still have some items on random accounts and your a old UK player so you can have them....if you want to come to 2 moons with us just go to our clan forums

ttfn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast