Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what a stupid server Ares zZz

This is a discussion on what a stupid server Ares zZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think K2 should make an auto-loot money, like in other games it auto-loots the money and drops the items ...
Page: 2

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

I think K2 should make an auto-loot money, like in other games it auto-loots the money and drops the items on the floor, it takes up so much time when killing golems to stop and loot, see if there is chitin or w/e so most the time I wont even loot.

TunaFishyMe

its cuz people are hording coins. Im sure there are a couple guys with over 8934539845390 GBs just sitting in their inventory.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

*Cough* JADEREAL *Cough* he's the main one fucking the ecnomy up.

FiRe

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    *Cough* JADEREAL *Cough* *he's the main one fucking the ecnomy up.
    :lol:

evenson

Originally posted by Flippy
    oh yea cool another letsmakethisgameonlyforpremium idea
    Yes, lets make this game premium only. Then I wouldnt half to deal with 90% of the under 18 little fuckin retards that play this game. Also I wouldnt have to deal with 90% of turks because they cant use paypal. GREAT IDEA FLIPPY <3

FiRe

i did not mean pay2play..i mean one times for refreshing Moradon..

btw..taranta gave me 20m and ubergruber gave me 10m for pots tx to them :wub:

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    Yes, lets make this game premium only. Then I wouldnt half to deal with 90% of the under 18 little fuckin retards that play this game. Also I wouldnt have to deal with 90% of turks because they cant use paypal. GREAT IDEA FLIPPY <3[/b]
    Your forgetting those who don't have a CC and pay-pal doesn't support many countrys.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Yes, lets make this game premium only. Then I wouldnt half to deal with 90% of the under 18 little fuckin retards that play this game. Also I wouldnt have to deal with 90% of turks because they cant use paypal. GREAT IDEA FLIPPY <3
    Your forgetting those who don't have a CC and pay-pal doesn't support many countrys.[/b]
    Look at how clean WoW is. Thats p2p, I think K2 should make up their mind and either make it fully p2p or f2p, can't be both.

I didn't read this thread, but prices are suposed to be low in knight online. It's not fun if we can reskill/restat everyday we want cos of duped money. Also stipends are totally joke if there is alot duped money around. Go look to japko or somewhere, where is no dupe methods - you will see prices are much lower there.

Banned

Also, if your lvl 70, means you've played this game long enough, to remember how to farm for pot money. Everyone forget Blood of Gyptodonts? Cz Mastodons anyone?

IsgurosBous

Originally posted by nesma
    I didn't read this thread, but prices are suposed to be low in knight online. It's not fun if we can reskill/restat everyday we want cos of duped money. Also stipends are totally joke if there is alot duped money around. Go look to japko or somewhere, where is no dupe methods - you will see prices are much lower there.
    low=IN's in merch?

Originally posted by IsgurosBous
    low=IN's in merch?
    Yes why not?

Originally posted by IsgurosBous+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsgurosBous)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma
    low=IN's in merch?[/b]
    IN's, GB's, CS's etc....
    I know, I played there -_-

jadereal is a woman and shes fucking sexy

Originally posted by 0000000
    jadereal is a woman and shes fucking sexy
    and you're a jew but I LOVE YOU. :wub:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast