Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62

what a stupid server Ares zZz

This is a discussion on what a stupid server Ares zZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think K2 should make an auto-loot money, like in other games it auto-loots the money and drops the items ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Guest

    Default

    I think K2 should make an auto-loot money, like in other games it auto-loots the money and drops the items on the floor, it takes up so much time when killing golems to stop and loot, see if there is chitin or w/e so most the time I wont even loot.

  2. #17
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    its cuz people are hording coins. Im sure there are a couple guys with over 8934539845390 GBs just sitting in their inventory.

  3. #18
    AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Guest

    Default

    *Cough* JADEREAL *Cough* he's the main one fucking the ecnomy up.

  4. #19
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    *Cough* JADEREAL *Cough* *he's the main one fucking the ecnomy up.
    :lol:

  5. #20
    evenson
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flippy
    oh yea cool another letsmakethisgameonlyforpremium idea
    Yes, lets make this game premium only. Then I wouldnt half to deal with 90% of the under 18 little fuckin retards that play this game. Also I wouldnt have to deal with 90% of turks because they cant use paypal. GREAT IDEA FLIPPY <3

  6. #21
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    i did not mean pay2play..i mean one times for refreshing Moradon..

    btw..taranta gave me 20m and ubergruber gave me 10m for pots tx to them :wub:

  7. #22
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    oh yea cool another letsmakethisgameonlyforpremium idea
    Yes, lets make this game premium only. Then I wouldnt half to deal with 90% of the under 18 little fuckin retards that play this game. Also I wouldnt have to deal with 90% of turks because they cant use paypal. GREAT IDEA FLIPPY <3[/b]
    Your forgetting those who don't have a CC and pay-pal doesn't support many countrys.

  8. #23
    AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

    oh yea cool another letsmakethisgameonlyforpremium idea


    Yes, lets make this game premium only. Then I wouldnt half to deal with 90% of the under 18 little fuckin retards that play this game. Also I wouldnt have to deal with 90% of turks because they cant use paypal. GREAT IDEA FLIPPY <3
    Your forgetting those who don't have a CC and pay-pal doesn't support many countrys.[/b]
    Look at how clean WoW is. Thats p2p, I think K2 should make up their mind and either make it fully p2p or f2p, can't be both.

  9. #24
    Senior Member nesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    356

    Default

    I didn't read this thread, but prices are suposed to be low in knight online. It's not fun if we can reskill/restat everyday we want cos of duped money. Also stipends are totally joke if there is alot duped money around. Go look to japko or somewhere, where is no dupe methods - you will see prices are much lower there.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Also, if your lvl 70, means you've played this game long enough, to remember how to farm for pot money. Everyone forget Blood of Gyptodonts? Cz Mastodons anyone?

  11. #26
    IsgurosBous
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by nesma
    I didn't read this thread, but prices are suposed to be low in knight online. It's not fun if we can reskill/restat everyday we want cos of duped money. Also stipends are totally joke if there is alot duped money around. Go look to japko or somewhere, where is no dupe methods - you will see prices are much lower there.
    low=IN's in merch?

  12. #27
    Senior Member nesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Originally posted by IsgurosBous
    low=IN's in merch?
    Yes why not?

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Originally posted by IsgurosBous+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsgurosBous)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma
    I didn't read this thread, but prices are suposed to be low in knight online. It's not fun if we can reskill/restat everyday we want cos of duped money. Also stipends are totally joke if there is alot duped money around. Go look to japko or somewhere, where is no dupe methods - you will see prices are much lower there.
    low=IN's in merch?[/b]
    IN's, GB's, CS's etc....
    I know, I played there -_-

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    jadereal is a woman and shes fucking sexy

  15. #30
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    jadereal is a woman and shes fucking sexy
    and you're a jew but I LOVE YOU. :wub:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •