Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what a stupid server Ares zZz

This is a discussion on what a stupid server Ares zZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xourico ur crazy know that right? I dont think he does...
Page: 3

Originally posted by xourico
    ur crazy know that right?
    I dont think he does

Zparda

+1 to Increase drop of coins :P

Then farm DM's will have some sense. Droping like 500k each.

If u want c IN and those things on merchant u need make ur own server

Dmio

Default Re: what a stupid server Ares zZz

Originally posted by FiRe
    People are poor...Noone sell items or buy..and a lots of 70 lvl players dont find even pot money..i got 70 lvl yesteday and dont find pot money ftw..!!!!what can we do to earn money and buy pots lol..any idea *:lol: ?i think after people put scroll merchant Noone buy them.ZzZ.there is a money/coinsfamine at Moradon..and that is why..game is so boring for players.i got an idea.i know that it is impossible but anyway it is an idea..if k2 add some coins to ours inn(only for premiumusers)..then we can make again buy/sell and earn money..game can be funny *:rollseyes: ..

1.Gold premium=8 gb
    2.silver premium=6 gb
    3.bronz premium=4 gb

<3
    well you drop fast for a lvl 70 whos been babashopped by arcangel

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    People are poor...Noone sell items or buy..and a lots of 70 lvl players dont find even pot money..i got 70 lvl yesteday and dont find pot money ftw..!!!!what can we do to earn money and buy pots lol..any idea *:lol: ?i think after people put scroll merchant Noone buy them.ZzZ.there is a money/coinsfamine at Moradon..and that is why..game is so boring for players.i got an idea.i know that it is impossible but anyway it is an idea..if k2 add some coins to ours inn(only for premiumusers)..then we can make again buy/sell and earn money..game can be funny *:rollseyes: ..

1.Gold premium=8 gb
    2.silver premium=6 gb
    3.bronz premium=4 gb

<3
    well you drop fast for a lvl 70 whos been babashopped by arcangel[/b]
    Dmio your a retard thats all I have to say about that.

Dmio

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    Originally posted by Dmio@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe

1.Gold premium=8 gb
    2.silver premium=6 gb
    3.bronz premium=4 gb

<3

well you drop fast for a lvl 70 whos been babashopped by arcangel
    Dmio your a retard thats all I have to say about that.
    [/b]
    Dont like the truth? well gues what i wont shut the fuck up ether.
    what dont like my tender love i give u in CZ?

omg noobs flaming -.-

Maybe this game was meant to play with less than 999999999 coins / month thats why they have that limit when u merchant too...

When i was a n00b in MYKO i used to farm manapots with my priest in apos.. manarest ftw
    Also using MP absorb weapon helps alot. And abyss worms -.-
    ATM we do have almost free PK and items.. it is all just too easy.

( and yes loot system is rather gay but cant help it )

Volcanic

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Also, if your lvl 70, means you've played this game long enough, to remember how to farm for pot money. *Everyone forget Blood of Gyptodonts? *Cz Mastodons anyone?
    Yea any normal player knows that its fairly easy to get money, especially for pots. But when you are a duper, hacker, babashopper or gm`s fuckchum then you wont know these things.

People got by before when no one had silly money.

Best thread yet for laughing at noobs

@Fire etc

aryan

farm goblin bouncers for like 2 hours B)

Immo

I did Mastodonts a lot of start of Dies and imo its best way to make money for pots

FiRe

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BBsHere
    Also, if your lvl 70, means you've played this game long enough, to remember how to farm for pot money. *Everyone forget Blood of Gyptodonts? *Cz Mastodons anyone?
    Yea any normal player knows that its fairly easy to get money, especially for pots. But when you are a duper, hacker, babashopper or gm`s fuckchum then you wont know these things.

@Fire etc
    [/b]
    Volanic why do u want to being stupid always?i paid alots of money for this game..even i did not lvl up by myself..i paid to some real friends and they lvled F1R3 im 4 5 mohnts for 250(about 4 lvl) usd..why dont u understand and start stupid argue..what is ur point ?i got atm (Sell Warr Shells +8 15 Boots-Gaunlet,Rogue Full Plate DD+6 25,Chitin Bow +8) these items..point is not im rich or not..point is moneyfamine at moradon..i buy items from players who is quitting game and trade this items and again sell for real money.it is my way.accept or dont accept but dont make shit about me.

MaJe

Originally posted by Immo
    I did Mastodonts a lot of start of Dies *and imo its best way to make money for pots
    To many ppl did it.Can do it now too.Each blood of Glypt is 25k if u have premium i think it was 32.500.Drop rate is not bad. Espeacially it is good way to earn money for rogues.Many ppl dont know this way, dupe WTF!

Banned

Originally posted by FiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FiRe)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BBsHere

@Fire etc
    Volanic why do u want to being stupid always?i paid alots of money for this game..even i did not lvl up by myself..i paid to some real friends and they lvled F1R3 im 4 5 mohnts for 250(about 4 lvl) usd..why dont u understand and start stupid argue..what is ur point ?i got atm (Sell Warr Shells +8 15 Boots-Gaunlet,Rogue Full Plate DD+6 25,Chitin Bow +8) these items..point is not im rich or not..point is moneyfamine at moradon..i buy items from players who is quitting game and trade this items and again sell for real money.it is my way.accept or dont accept but dont make shit about me.[/b]
    You have answered your own question as to why there is no coin in "moradon" as you say. Selling items for USD is the ruination of the economy, this and dupiing ofcourse. BUT!!!, USD is a major factor in the downfall of many servers economy.

FiRe

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    Originally posted by FiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FiRe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BBsHere

@Fire etc
    Volanic why do u want to being stupid always?i paid alots of money for this game..even i did not lvl up by myself..i paid to some real friends and they lvled F1R3 im 4 5 mohnts for 250(about 4 lvl) usd..why dont u understand and start stupid argue..what is ur point ?i got atm (Sell Warr Shells +8 15 Boots-Gaunlet,Rogue Full Plate DD+6 25,Chitin Bow +8) these items..point is not im rich or not..point is moneyfamine at moradon..i buy items from players who is quitting game and trade this items and again sell for real money.it is my way.accept or dont accept but dont make shit about me.[/b]
    You have answered your own question as to why there is no coin in "moradon" as you say. Selling items for USD is the ruination of the economy, this and dupiing ofcourse. BUT!!!, USD is a major factor in the downfall of many servers economy.[/b][/quote]

brother i sell these items for coins...cuz i need cash to buy items.. People need ib+8 Md+8 cihitin set +7 or 8..i dont sell + high class +8 items for usd without trading. :P

mason_cro

problem no. 1 - the coin drop cannot sustain our basic needs - pots and repairs. BIG mistake by the developers imho, it's ridiculous.
    problem no.2 - people buy items and levels with real cash and IMHO that's the thing driving this game into the abyss, but not the one in delos
    i have to agree wit krakatoa - FIR3 if u ever EVER tried to play this *COUGH*ROLE-PLAYING GAME*COUGH* u'd understand that u have to TRY to get something. ever heard of the abyss dungeon ? jesus u're lvl 70 go kill some reapers or GWs. if u don't even get +9 jewelry u'll get enough gems and TS to earn a couple of mills. i spent like half of my life in the abyss and i never EVER had to borrow pot money, and i didn't ever play this game as much as most of u ppl do. earning money isn't easy but it's possible. nhf but the ppl who bought chars / got them from GMs disgust me and the whole thing makes me puke. i won't ever have respect for them, i respect Futility,Krakatoa and Grid more even tho they are quite often cocky S.O.B.'s
    so problem no.3 - lazy ass USD fags
    problem no.4 - dupers, kospers, etc.

Rukiye

Originally posted by FiRe

1.Gold premium=8 gb
    2.silver premium=6 gb
    3.bronz premium=4 gb

<3
    if u need pots , u should change ur theory , maybe it can be like this >> 10k soul and 10k 720 hp pots for all gold premium acc's , i think this is better

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast