Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what a stupid server Ares zZz

This is a discussion on what a stupid server Ares zZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 my friend who left me 3k souls....
Page: 4

leftclaw

<3 my friend who left me 3k souls.

FiRe

maybe it can be like this >> 10k soul and 10k 720 hp pots for all gold premium acc's , i think this is better
    it can be amazing for all premiumusers :lol:

download

Originally posted by Pajatso
    omg noobs flaming -.-

Maybe this game was meant to play with less than 999999999 coins / month thats why they have that limit when u merchant too... *

When i was a n00b in MYKO i used to farm manapots with my priest in apos.. manarest ftw
    Also using MP absorb weapon helps alot. And abyss worms -.-
    ATM we do have almost free PK and items.. it is all just too easy.

( and yes loot system is rather gay but cant help it )
    +1.. you guys become lazy as hell.. the money that in the market is duped one.. since dupe aint workin money drying out.. meaning no money float in the market.. meaning prices going down and fukin go farm ur own money.. 1 year ago people used MP abosrd like crazy. Preists ask Souls from apo party. Warrior didnt used Sword dance to exp. Archers used multi shot and not arrow shower to lvl . u would spend days makin money in goblins or aybess...

but ofc dupe and macro ruined it all and inject ilegal money into the market. stop the cry and get real.

FiRe

year ago people used MP abosrd like crazy. Preists ask Souls from apo party. Warrior didnt used Sword dance to exp. Archers used multi shot and not arrow shower to lvl . u would spend days makin money in goblins or aybess...
    it is like this

300 400 years ago :lol:

people dont have car..so they were walking to somewehe
    people dont have a tv..so they were having chat
    people dont have washmachine..so they were washing with hands

bla bla bla bla bla :wub:

time is going on...and we have a better sitiuation..dont forget it..70 lvl players dont use mp absord,dont drop pots from apos-troll-etc,dont go goblins.... <_<

download

Originally posted by FiRe
    year ago people used MP abosrd like crazy. Preists ask Souls from apo party. Warrior didnt used Sword dance to exp. Archers used multi shot and not arrow shower to lvl . u would spend days makin money in goblins or aybess...
    it is like this

time is going on...and we have a better sitiuation..dont forget it..70 lvl players dont use mp absord,dont drop pots from apos-troll-etc,dont go goblins.... <_<
    So basicly you here to complain only? you dont want help niether hear ideas from people that may be not 70 but im sure have abit more sence then u have. quit the drama , ur 70 and u dont have pots money... my grandmom complain less then you and shes 90 years old. so quit the freakin complaining

Volcanic

Originally posted by FiRe
    it is like this

They would have done if people didn`t flood the servers with shitty money. I know lots of people that use MP absorb. Your arguement is flawed.

FiRe

i got an idea.i know that it is impossible but anyway it is an idea
    look at my first post of topic what i wrote..this is only an idea..why are u getting angry..be patient and relax my friend.. :wub:

OMG

few weeks ago ppl complain about dupes and that money hasnt any value

now they complian that they havnt money for pots..

Maybe u should complain that u r dumb ? :wub:

FiRe

Originally posted by Nealia
    OMG

Maybe u should complain that u r dumb ? *:wub:
    u are stupid brother...i mean moneyfamine..people dont sell items for cashmoney/coins..i got too many items dont worry i can buy even u with them :lol:

Originally posted by Nealia
    OMG

Maybe u should complain that u r dumb ? *:wub:
    gift me some potion of soul plx :wub:

its so easy to get money for pots, even without trying very hard. Just one crappy drop from an easy boss every week will cover pot costs unless you macro as a warrior 24/7 or something.

mason_cro

fire thought about buying pots wit USD ? i'll sell ya 9999 hp & soul for 5000 turkısh lıra xD
    geez some1 said it right...u ( of all people ) complain like a geriatric with a pacemaker on a hot summer day...want a cookie?

FiRe

anyway i sold my gaunlet +8 15 shell str..i wanna buy alots of acid and mana mana mana :wub:

OsirisG

They should introduce some uniques with mp absorb and good damage (not raptor damage but say arround bardish damage) , i've seen quite a few types in JapKO and i can tell you eveyone has them cause it makes leveling less money consuming , the pot prices compared to the money earned while using them when xping is verry high , i can burn 1k souls in 10 hrs of xping , and get no more then 1 mil from drops if i am lucky , if i had a nice mp absorb weapon it would be really nice

there is already mp absorb bardish , go farm dark stone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast