Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What those Ayasofya means?

This is a discussion on What those Ayasofya means? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Agia Sofia stands for Saint Sofie in english.. it was build back in the 9nth century from the byzantians.. it ...
Page: 3

JimXrOx

Agia Sofia stands for Saint Sofie in english.. it was build back in the 9nth century from the byzantians.. it was a Christian church.. but after turks undertook byzantium its more like a museum/mosque.

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by 0000000
    why should anyone respect your religion? You are confusing respect with tolerance. I'm sick of fucking muslims trying to get special priveleges for their religion. Same with the rest of them. Why can't they fucking grow up instead of forcing their irrational "values" on everyone else? Or do you really need an imaginary friend that badly?
    hey i if u dont like it then dont say anything fag dont thing because your one of the best rouges u r like god u are more like shit to me so stfu

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    why should anyone respect your religion? You are confusing respect with tolerance. I'm sick of fucking muslims trying to get special priveleges for their religion. Same with the rest of them. Why can't they fucking grow up instead of forcing their irrational "values" on everyone else? Or do you really need an imaginary friend that badly?
    hey i if u dont like it then dont say anything fag dont thing because your one of the best rouges u r like god u are more like shit to me so stfu[/b]
    Who cares what he is to you ? I wanna hear what he has to say . You muslims are redundant .

Destroyer_Master

Hey anyone that dont like peoples reilgion and think that they are shit or anything keep that to your sleves think before u say anything pls

(ok i understand there are muslims that take it to the limit and fuck everthing up which i find squipid and retarted but dont start taking the piss out of it, if u all know the reilgion there is nothing that says go blow your self up or scam someone or that can do something bad to someone else thats bull shit and muslims somtimes gose besrek but not everyone is like that)

i ait contiuing this flame so just read i am not answering or looking at this topic

Perfect

religion just makes people hate and kill each other over it i bet if no one had any religion the world would be a better place to live.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

respect isn't something i'd give when all i get is trash in return. n by trash i mean insults. n by insults i mean my mum being a whore.

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Perfect
    religion just makes people hate and kill each other over it i bet if no one had any *religion the world would be a better place to live.
    People stoped killing each other in the name of religion ages ago.It's called evolution , which has been embrased by all , all but one that is.

Psy

Want my 2 cents about religion? Religion is a body much like the government that squeezes money out of you and gives you nothing in return. The only reason why Religion works is because of human emotion. It's very possible that someone 2000 years ago walked on water. It's also very possible that some alien race 1950 years ago enslaved the human race and limited their mind capabilities so that they can not accomplish such feats as walking on water. The fact of the matter is that religion only promotes idealism. The most fascinating religion, cult, i've heared of so far is The Order of the Peacock Angel. They are called satanists, but thier religion is love. They are satanists because they worship an icon, the peacock angel.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Banned

mrzliez u want my reply here it is

this church is a stolen peice of property from the christians end of story

also if its so symbolic why would a duping clan have the name.....that clan is a disgrace to its people and its church

anything else u need from me

merchanter123

well, seeing as everyone is giving their 2 cents on religion and their beliefs heres mine.
    I'm atheist and for a number of reasons. I don't believe that there is a "god" an "allah" a "buddah" or which ever imaginary figure you wish to warship. There all have the same principles with all little tweaks in the translation. People choose to warship and give their life to some "gods" because it is their belief. Religion was created to give people a sense of guidelines to life. How you "should" live to have a happy successful life. But some people take this to much to heart, some people are willing to die to protect their religion and their beliefs. People warship "gods" as a sense of fear not a sense of pride because there is no one in this world with unlimited power and possibility for someone who can turn to for help. I don't believe in religion because i feel that it shows and gives no relivant information or help to the present. Yes its nice to know the past... its nice to know your history and what your about... but religion is not about that. Its about guidelines and rules of thousands of years ago. Ya ok, you can choose to warship such gods, but don't waste your life on it. Religion gives people a sense of security and direction and thats all it is. Don't waste your time with your present life investing too much time into it, because it will provide you with nothing but a sense of empty meaning. Now most turkish are extremist... meaning their willing to die for their religion, their beliefs are strong in their god because thats how they were born and raised for thousands of years.

But anywayz i just woke up and my head is a lil groggy to be responding to a topic like this with full insight, but thats my 2 cents.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    thats not fucking funny squpid asshole dont take the fucking piss out of another reiligon cunt who the fuck do u think u r respect peoples reilgon even if they get on your nevs because u would not like it if someone took the piss out of your reiligon (well if u believe in anything) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    Say fuck jesus to a christian.. they wouldnt start crying about it. Respect is something u earn, does this earn respect?
    7th July 2005 London Bombing

Translated Statement

Within hours after the attack, someone using the name "Nur al-Iman" and identified as a "new guest", posted a statement on the Al-Qal3ah website which claimed responsibility on behalf of "The Secret Organisation Group of Al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe". The following is a translation of the statement:

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace be upon him.
    Nations of Islam and Arab nations: Rejoice, for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic Mujahideen [holy warriors] have carried out a blessed raid [ghazw] in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.
    We have repeatedly warned the British government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our Mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.
    We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.
    Allah says: "If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly"

FatM4n

Turks invented a new Religion, cause the most dmg to anyone else and you will go to heaven, while we normal ppl have create the most harmony to ppl and you go to heaven.

Christians and other dont take "our" god so serious that you start whining when some one says fuck ur god, only the stupid imature turks do that, well most of them, and the ones who have the vocal abilities to speak for them self, explain why not so say fuck allah for example. Only imature turks start whining.

THe fuck allah doesn't mean we hate him forever just a word we say so you know when we want you to shutup.

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte
    Who the fckng cares about that church? *h43r: *

NO RELIGION FTW!!!
    RELIGION = FAKE

fuck you man dont say this

Psy

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Turks invented a new Religion, cause the most dmg to anyone else and you will go to heaven, while we normal ppl have create the most harmony to ppl and you go to heaven.

Christians and other dont take "our" god so serious that you start whining when some one says fuck ur god, only the stupid imature turks do that, well most of them, and the ones who have the vocal abilities to speak for them self, explain why not so say fuck allah for example. Only imature turks start whining. *

THe fuck allah doesn't mean we hate him forever just a word we say so you know when we want you to shutup.
    Good example. Allow me to elaborate. When someone tells someone else to "shut the fuck up" they mean it temporarily. They're pissed off in the current situation and will express their emotion in words such as that. I know in america people take God's name in vain frequently. "God damn" is the most commonly used term. Do we hate him forever? No. Usually it's the only one we can blame at the time of the incident. Now, when Turks get as abusive as a drunk Irish father, the one we blame is Allah. "Fuck Allah" really does shut them up, so we say it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast