Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What those Ayasofya means?

This is a discussion on What those Ayasofya means? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Javier u r clever buddy I'm Blowone...Fuckin duper ayasofya MEMBERS are bad.Not our mosque.U know the history of this mosque?When ...
Page: 4

Blowone da real

Javier u r clever buddy I'm Blowone...Fuckin duper ayasofya MEMBERS are bad.Not our mosque.U know the history of this mosque?When Fatih Sultan Mehmet occupied the Istanbul,All constantin ppl came to that mosque.They BEGGEd to Fatih Sultan Mehmet for just a bit mercy and dont kill em.Fatih Sultan Mehmet said I'm not a killer like all of you...This church will be stay as a church.And u all will be alive.
    Now these dumbs are kidding with these Big and Mercyfull emperor.And they do it for just some stupid duper who called his clan ayasofya.Bah...

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    mrzliez u want my reply here it is

this church is a stolen peice of property from the christians end of story

also if its so symbolic why would a duping clan have the name.....that clan is a disgrace to its people and its church

anything else u need from me
    +128274`35640134256708394721384731098457329457
    :wub: tezz WELL SPOKEN

Blowone da real

This topic will be deleted soon like below...U will never learn how to respect ppl beliefs and we will never give up to defend our religion against guyz like that.It will take forever and ever

thats not fucking funny squpid asshole dont take the fucking piss out of another reiligon cunt who the fuck do u think u r respect peoples reilgon even if they get on your nevs because u would not like it if someone took the piss out of your reiligon (well if u believe in anything)
    I hope u enjoy getting mad because whether u like it or not your making yourself and your religion look stupid. I am a Christian, 99% of the people here think im stupid because of my beliefs but do u see me making a big scene over it? No, because if truly believe what you think is right other peoples opinions are irrelevant.

Most people here diss my religion too, and yes it’s not always easy to take in but what will getting upset accomplish? Absolutely nothing.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Blowone da real
    This topic will be deleted soon like below...U will never learn how to respect ppl beliefs and we will never give up to defend our religion against guyz like that.It will take forever and ever
    ermm... look at my post before... soooo why the fuck should we respect your religion if your guna do that bull shit

Originally posted by merchanter123
    well, seeing as everyone is giving their 2 cents on religion and their beliefs heres mine.
    I'm atheist and for a number of reasons. I don't believe that there is a "god" an "allah" a "buddah" or which ever imaginary figure you wish to warship. There all have the same principles with all little tweaks in the translation. People choose to warship and give their life to some "gods" because it is their belief. Religion was created to give people a sense of guidelines to life. How you "should" live to have a happy successful life. But some people take this to much to heart, some people are willing to die to protect their religion and their beliefs. People warship "gods" as a sense of fear not a sense of pride because there is no one in this world with unlimited power and possibility for someone who can turn to for help. I don't believe in religion because i feel that it shows and gives no relivant information or help to the present. Yes its nice to know the past... its nice to know your history and what your about... but religion is not about that. Its about guidelines and rules of thousands of years ago. Ya ok, you can choose to warship such gods, but don't waste your life on it. Religion gives people a sense of security and direction and thats all it is. Don't waste your time with your present life investing too much time into it, because it will provide you with nothing but a sense of empty meaning. Now most turkish are extremist... meaning their willing to die for their religion, their beliefs are strong in their god because thats how they were born and raised for thousands of years. *

But anywayz i just woke up and my head is a lil groggy to be responding to a topic like this with full insight, but thats my 2 cents.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjFYXlu1-w

Thats part of the episode Red Hot Catholic Love. I could find only this part but as soon as i read the word "atheist" i remembered this hilarious episode of SP

Blowone da real

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real
    ermm... look at my post before... soooo why the fuck should we respect your religion if your guna do that bull shit[/b]
    I dont like u but ı am not writing everywhere f.ck chris and churches or smthn like that...U cant swore all muslims and turks cuz some a piece of shit did dupe or macro.If u do it,U'll be unhonest man

The point is that we have no need for religion. We dont base our morals on religion, otherwise we would participate in child abuse genocide torture and racism (all contained in the old testament and condoned by our "loving" god). We pick and choose the parts of religion that WE like, and that conform to our society. Religious people by their very nature are weak-minded and scared of the truth being contrary to their beliefs. It isnt some guideline or moral principle, its just people looking for things in a book which reflect their own personality. The same book that teaches you to love thy neighbour (a quote taken out of historical context), also taught principles to Hitler, the KKK and countless criminals (Yes hitler was a catholic despite propaganda from the church to the contrary). If you want morals, be an Atheist. There is no higher moral ground than respecting others' privacy, freedom of speech, and basing your opinions on evidence rather than childish superstition.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@

ermm... look at my post before... soooo why the fuck should we respect your religion if your guna do that bull shit
    I dont like u but ı am not writing everywhere f.ck chris and churches or smthn like that...U cant swore all muslims and turks cuz some a piece of shit did dupe or macro.If u do it,U'll be unhonest man[/b]
    ooook

1. Whos Chris?
    2. True I might/ might not say fuck muslim's and turks coz of 'some a piece of shit did dupe or macro' but if u actually read my post, what I'm saying is why do you and your religion deserve respect for the very real bombing and killings they did in London and every fucking other place!?
    3. How am I being dis-honest by voicing what I really think?

Originally posted by 0000000
    The point is that we have no need for religion. We dont base our morals on religion, otherwise we would participate in child abuse genocide torture and racism (all contained in the old testament and condoned by our "loving" god). We pick and choose the parts of religion that WE like, and that conform to our society. Religious people by their very nature are weak-minded and scared of the truth being contrary to their beliefs. It isnt some guideline or moral principle, its just people looking for things in a book which reflect their own personality. The same book that teaches you to love thy neighbour (a quote taken out of historical context), also taught principles to Hitler, the KKK and countless criminals (Yes hitler was a catholic despite propaganda from the church to the contrary). If you want morals, be an Atheist. There is no higher moral ground than respecting others' privacy, freedom of speech, and basing your opinions on evidence rather than childish superstition.
    Not all Christians are catholic. :P I would agree the catholic church over the years started corruptly and to this day hasent changed much. Just as there is no solid evidence of creation there is no solid evidence of evolution. There are always different theories or oppinions on the matter.

Either way it would be useless to argue with someone who doesen't have an open mind. (this goes for all sides... athiests, christians and muslims) , so it's better off not arguing at all.

i hope you are not elevating creationism as a rival theory to evolution. There is zero evidence against evolution, none. There is pretty much the entire weight of the international scientific community against creationism. the intelligent design bubble burst a while ago when it was shown that there was no evidence to support it and plenty of evidence against it (if there is a creator, who created the creator? this is an infinite regression not allowed in science). I would not call creationism a theory since the only evidence is a book written by a few uneducated men containing many hundreds of contradictions.

This is the sort of BASIC understanding that should be taught to kids in schools, but isnt. Its a real shame.

by the way please dont compare atheism to religion. Atheism is not a religion, it is the absence of religion. Atheists base their opinions on evidence and therefore MUST be open minded. Its a simple concept. Atheism is the antithesis of close-minded religious belief.

Blowone da real

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @

I dont like u but ı am not writing everywhere f.ck chris and churches or smthn like that...U cant swore all muslims and turks cuz some a piece of shit did dupe or macro.If u do it,U'll be unhonest man[/b]
    ooook

1. Whos Chris?
    2. True I might/ might not say fuck muslim's and turks coz of 'some a piece of shit did dupe or macro' but if u actually read my post, what I'm saying is why do you and your religion deserve respect for the very real bombing and killings they did in London and every fucking other place!?
    3. How am I being dis-honest by voicing what I really think?[/b][/quote]
    jesus:chris ı know that way.You told london kills u r right.But they are just muslim terorists.Not all muslims are like that.So What are Israel and America doing in Muslim lands now?Arent they killin innocents?Rnt they bombin innocents?So u deserve respect now?Then ı told that ALL AMERİCANS AND ISRAELİANS ARE BAD AND MURDERER.Is it right?

i hope you are not elevating creationism as a rival theory to evolution. There is zero evidence against evolution, none. There is pretty much the entire weight of the international scientific community against creationism. the intelligent design bubble burst a while ago when it was shown that there was no evidence to support it and plenty of evidence against it (if there is a creator, who created the creator? this is an infinite regression not allowed in science). I would not call creationism a theory since the only evidence is a book written by a few uneducated men containing many hundreds of contradictions. *

This is the sort of BASIC understanding that should be taught to kids in schools, but isnt. Its a real shame.
    Like I said your closed minded so it's useless to argue. Weather you believe in creationism or evolution we wern't made perfect.. think about it for a bit. There may be more to it than what you make it out to be. B)

i hope you are not elevating creationism as a rival theory to evolution. There is zero evidence against evolution, none. There is pretty much the entire weight of the international scientific community against creationism. the intelligent design bubble burst a while ago when it was shown that there was no evidence to support it and plenty of evidence against it (if there is a creator, who created the creator? this is an infinite regression not allowed in science). I would not call creationism a theory since the only evidence is a book written by a few uneducated men containing many hundreds of contradictions. *

Yet again all arguements lead down to Religion vs Science, No facts to support the claims of god walking the earth, just moral stories passed down by generations and believed by millions..

come on kids what is the common link between America, Israel, The muslims and Tony Blair?

RELIGION. they are all on the same side, not different sides.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast