Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What those Ayasofya means?

This is a discussion on What those Ayasofya means? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how am i close minded when i consider all the evidence? Consider this: I do not know if the tooth ...
Page: 5

how am i close minded when i consider all the evidence?

Consider this: I do not know if the tooth fairy is real and i cannot prove it either way. But i am a tooth-fairy atheist.

The meaning is that it is ok to not believe in something that has no evidence to support it. It is perfectly logical. I suggest you read about the "orbiting teacup" writting by the philosopher bertrand russell since it explains this better than i can.

Blowone da real

Originally posted by 0000000
    how am i close minded when i consider all the evidence? *

Consider this: I do not know if the tooth fairy is real and i cannot prove it either way. But i am a tooth-fairy atheist. *

The meaning is that it is ok to not believe in something that has no evidence to support it. It is perfectly logical. I suggest you read about the "orbiting teacup" writting by the philosopher bertrand russell since it explains this better than i can.
    Zero ı am not trying to make u a believer.So I am not responding to show u any proof that there is allah.U r atheist I understand and respect this but wanting some proof just a bit foolish.If u dont wanna believe so do it but no curse it.This post isnt against u It's against who curse it

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    Originally posted by Blowone da real
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real

This topic will be deleted soon like below...U will never learn how to respect ppl beliefs and we will never give up to defend our religion against guyz like that.It will take forever and ever

ermm... look at my post before... soooo why the fuck should we respect your religion if your guna do that bull shit

I dont like u but ı am not writing everywhere f.ck chris and churches or smthn like that...U cant swore all muslims and turks cuz some a piece of shit did dupe or macro.If u do it,U'll be unhonest man
    ooook

1. Whos Chris?
    2. True I might/ might not say fuck muslim's and turks coz of 'some a piece of shit did dupe or macro' but if u actually read my post, what I'm saying is why do you and your religion deserve respect for the very real bombing and killings they did in London and every fucking other place!?
    3. How am I being dis-honest by voicing what I really think?[/b]
    jesus:chris ı know that way.You told london kills u r right.But they are just muslim terorists.Not all muslims are like that.So What are Israel and America doing in Muslim lands now?Arent they killin innocents?Rnt they bombin innocents?So u deserve respect now?Then ı told that ALL AMERİCANS AND ISRAELİANS ARE BAD AND MURDERER.Is it right?[/b][/quote]

I can barely understand u. I know ALL muslims arnt bad, but thats not what im saying. Why shouldnt I respect their beliefs if they dont deserve it? England is assisting America to get rid of the terrorist and trying to save the good, innocent community as more and more acts of terrorism are going on. Look at London bombings, look at the 9/11, if you believe your religion means u should bomb the shit otta other countries, then yea, i would say that your religion is fuck.. which leads onto fuck allah

Blowone da real

Our religion tell us to bomb everywhere?Do u try to tell that?

Agnostic for life!

But seriously

"God either wishes to take away evil, and is unable, or He is able, and unwilling; or He is neither willing nor able, or He is both willing and able. If He is willing and is unable, He is feeble, which is not in accordance with the character of God; if He is able and unwilling, He is envious [malicious], which is equally at variance with God; if He is neither willing nor able, He is both envious and feeble, and therefore not God; if He is both willing and able, which alone is suitable to God, from what source then are evils? or why does He not remove them?"3

^Epicurus

think about it

but WHY should i respect it? give me a good reason. To me you are no different to smokers, racists or any other group based on a lifestyle choice. I tolerate you but i do NOT respect you. This is the crux of my argument; respect is earned, and religion does nothing to earn it. Quite the contrary in fact, i lose respect for people who are religious.

Funnily enough smoking and racism was respected for hundreds of years since it was part of the moral "Zeitgeist". Times change..

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Blowone da real
    U seriously cant read mate...

"Look at London bombings, look at the 9/11, if you believe your religion means u should bomb the shit otta other countries, then yea, i would say that your religion is fuck.. which leads onto fuck allah"

I said two examples, which lead me to say IF YOU BELIEVE.. Why dont you tell me what your religion teaches..

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Renzuk
    Agnostic for life!

But seriously

"God either wishes to take away evil, and is unable, or He is able, and unwilling; or He is neither willing nor able, or He is both willing and able. If He is willing and is unable, He is feeble, which is not in accordance with the character of God; if He is able and unwilling, He is envious [malicious], which is equally at variance with God; if He is neither willing nor able, He is both envious and feeble, and therefore not God; if He is both willing and able, which alone is suitable to God, from what source then are evils? or why does He not remove them?"3

^Epicurus

think about it
    I couldnt understand completely :P but Does he ask that why did god remove evils?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by 0000000
    but WHY should i respect it? give me a good reason. To me you are no different to smokers, racists or any other group based on a lifestyle choice. I tolerate you but i do NOT respect you. This is the crux of my argument; respect is earned, and religion does nothing to earn it. Quite the contrary in fact, i lose respect for people who are religious. *

Funnily enough smoking and racism was respected for hundreds of years since it was part of the moral "Zeitgeist". Times change..
    Why shouldnt u respect?What will u lose if u show some respect?U dont show respect cuz of dupers and macroers Turks?Maybe u dont but some guyz didnt respect cuz of just it

Blowone da real

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    U seriously cant read mate...

"Look at London bombings, look at the 9/11, if you believe your religion means u should bomb the shit otta other countries, then yea, i would say that your religion is fuck.. which leads onto fuck allah"

I said two examples, which lead me to say IF YOU BELIEVE.. Why dont you tell me what your religion teaches..[/b]
    Do u wanna learn what that our religion teach?And sry for my eng...Sometimes I couldnt understand that all of ur writes

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    but WHY should i respect it? give me a good reason. To me you are no different to smokers, racists or any other group based on a lifestyle choice. I tolerate you but i do NOT respect you. This is the crux of my argument; respect is earned, and religion does nothing to earn it. Quite the contrary in fact, i lose respect for people who are religious. *

Why shouldnt u respect?What will u lose if u show some respect?U dont show respect cuz of dupers and macroers Turks?Maybe u dont but some guyz didnt respect cuz of just it[/b]
    OMFG HE'S ASKING U WHY HE SHOULD RESPECT IT!! If he gives respect to something that doesnt deserve it isnt he going against his morals that keep him from showing respect!?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Why shouldnt u respect?What will u lose if u show some respect?U dont show respect cuz of dupers and macroers Turks?Maybe u dont but some guyz didnt respect cuz of just it
    OMFG HE'S ASKING U WHY HE SHOULD RESPECT IT!! If he gives respect to something that doesnt deserve it isnt he going against his morals that keep him from showing respect!?[/b]
    Why doesnt it deserve it?

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer

Translated Statement

Within hours after the attack, someone using the name "Nur al-Iman" and identified as a "new guest", posted a statement on the Al-Qal3ah website which claimed responsibility on behalf of "The Secret Organisation Group of Al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe". The following is a translation of the statement:

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace be upon him. *
    Nations of Islam and Arab nations: Rejoice, for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic Mujahideen [holy warriors] have carried out a blessed raid [ghazw] in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters. *
    We have repeatedly warned the British government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our Mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid. *
    We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused. *
    Allah says: "If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly"
    Thats a statement taken from a muslim who 'claimed responsibility on behalf of "The Secret Organisation Group of Al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe".' But please.. tell me what u think your religion teaches..

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

OMFG HE'S ASKING U WHY HE SHOULD RESPECT IT!! If he gives respect to something that doesnt deserve it isnt he going against his morals that keep him from showing respect!?[/b]
    Why doesnt it deserve it?[/b][/quote]

...................... Are u stupid or have u just not been reading all these posts?

for goodness sake if you just read my earlier posts you would see what there is to not respect. I am against the oppression of women, homophobia, executions, fatwas, teaching kids to hate others based on their label, child abuse (hi Abraham), genital mutilation, censorship of science, censorship of the media, starting wars, teaching martyrdom, honour killings ALL things that wonderful religion has brought to anyone who seeks it. I dont know how much clearer i can be. Maybe you need to read your holy text without the blinkers on.

(btw that epicurus quote is one of my favourites, even thousands of years ago, the intellectual elite denied the existence of the personal god).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast