Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

What those Ayasofya means?

This is a discussion on What those Ayasofya means? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this forum is becoming more anti-turk and anti-religion than a game forum <_<...
Page: 6

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

this forum is becoming more anti-turk and anti-religion than a game forum <_<

Psy

Originally posted by Dro
    this forum is becoming more anti-turk and anti-religion than a game forum *<_<
    That's because most of us are quitting or have already quitted because of the bullshit that the turks and muslims have caused during our time playing this god-forsaken game. There is no longer any respect to be harbored for the turks now that we're quitting. In the past, it was "Oh if I piss off the turks I will be lured on etc.." Not anymore. It's pointless to hold in ideas when other can benefiet from your insight.

Banned

i will not rest till either turks are ip baned or k2 deletes all of the ayasofa, killedby, and conquest clans items and bans there chars and adem is perm baned

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Dro
    U r right.Someones who dont know anything bout muslims and allah always say bad words bout them...The_man_slayer our religion teach that'ALL BELİEVERS;SHOW MERCY TO EVERYBODY.IF ANYBODY HURTS U,U SHOULD ANSWER HİM/HER WİTH MERCY OPPOSİTE OF HİM/HER.IF U R REAL MUSLİM,U SHOULD LOVE OTHER RELİGİONS AND RESPECT THEM.MUSLİMS RELİGİON İS THE TOLERANCE RELİGİON.'I try to tell teach what whit my bad english I hope u understood.Al-quedaa doestn represent muslim religion.They are opposite of us.So dont tell me them...

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by wissmanCY
    Agia Sofia was builded by Greek People and undertaken by turkish ppl.
    just like they have to KE -_-

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    U r right.Someones who dont know anything bout muslims and allah always say bad words bout them...The_man_slayer our religion teach that'ALL BELİEVERS;SHOW MERCY TO EVERYBODY.IF ANYBODY HURTS U,U SHOULD ANSWER HİM/HER WİTH MERCY OPPOSİTE OF HİM/HER.IF U R REAL MUSLİM,U SHOULD LOVE OTHER RELİGİONS AND RESPECT THEM.MUSLİMS RELİGİON İS THE TOLERANCE RELİGİON.'I try to tell teach what whit my bad english I hope u understood.Al-quedaa doestn represent muslim religion.They are opposite of us.So dont tell me them...[/b]
    So terrorist's arnt real muslims?
    'Allah says: "If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly".'

That (and I'm sure many other stuff that's preached) is easily manipulated into making reason's why they bomb this or that. I can think of more tolerant religions, but if your religion does preach tolerance.. is it working? I dont think so

Edit: before u go and read this wrong.. AGAIN.. I'm not saying all muslim preachers manipulate the scribbles u read, but there are muslim's with messed up morals who get these young muslim's and train them to think those scribbles mean they should do all this shit.

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk
    Agnostic for life!

But seriously

"God either wishes to take away evil, and is unable, or He is able, and unwilling; or He is neither willing nor able, or He is both willing and able. If He is willing and is unable, He is feeble, which is not in accordance with the character of God; if He is able and unwilling, He is envious [malicious], which is equally at variance with God; if He is neither willing nor able, He is both envious and feeble, and therefore not God; if He is both willing and able, which alone is suitable to God, from what source then are evils? or why does He not remove them?"3

^Epicurus

think about it
    I couldnt understand completely :P but Does he ask that why did god remove evils?[/b]
    If there was an all-powerful god.. why is their evil?

thats what he says

In my oppinion people who cannot discuss about religion without getting angry are NOT enough intelligent to discuss about it.

I just made it after reading all posts here and yes u can quote that ^_^

Tristan

Lol @ the guy that said the church was built by greeks :lol: I didn't know they were catholic. That church was built by the empire of byzantium so not by turks, greeks or any other nation that used to habbit those lands. If you don't know your history, I'd suggest you take a quickstop back to school and stay there till you get educated properly. Ayasofya hasn't got anything to do with turks but be in turkey in the first place. Turks = muslims?

legitbaba

Flippy , you should've known that they would mind ur silly joke...
    some time ago a polish comic writer designed a silly funny picture about mohammed and all those moslims started burning streets and houses down, starting to try to take polish political buildings down and so on...

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

Agnostic for life!

But seriously

"God either wishes to take away evil, and is unable, or He is able, and unwilling; or He is neither willing nor able, or He is both willing and able. If He is willing and is unable, He is feeble, which is not in accordance with the character of God; if He is able and unwilling, He is envious [malicious], which is equally at variance with God; if He is neither willing nor able, He is both envious and feeble, and therefore not God; if He is both willing and able, which alone is suitable to God, from what source then are evils? or why does He not remove them?"3

^Epicurus

think about it

I couldnt understand completely :P but Does he ask that why did god remove evils?
    If there was an all-powerful god.. why is their evil?

thats what he says[/b]
    I can explain that.There are evils cuz...Earth is a trial place for the other world.God is testing our beliefs on this world.Evils are trying to make our ideas to direct bad ways.Evils are tester in this world.If u accept them ideas u'll go hell.If u believe god and respect it u'll go heaven.In Kuran teach in this way.Understood?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

U r right.Someones who dont know anything bout muslims and allah always say bad words bout them...The_man_slayer our religion teach that'ALL BELİEVERS;SHOW MERCY TO EVERYBODY.IF ANYBODY HURTS U,U SHOULD ANSWER HİM/HER WİTH MERCY OPPOSİTE OF HİM/HER.IF U R REAL MUSLİM,U SHOULD LOVE OTHER RELİGİONS AND RESPECT THEM.MUSLİMS RELİGİON İS THE TOLERANCE RELİGİON.'I try to tell teach what whit my bad english I hope u understood.Al-quedaa doestn represent muslim religion.They are opposite of us.So dont tell me them...
    So terrorist's arnt real muslims?
    'Allah says: "If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly".'

That (and I'm sure many other stuff that's preached) is easily manipulated into making reason's why they bomb this or that. I can think of more tolerant religions, but if your religion does preach tolerance.. is it working? I dont think so

Edit: before u go and read this wrong.. AGAIN.. I'm not saying all muslim preachers manipulate the scribbles u read, but there are muslim's with messed up morals who get these young muslim's and train them to think those scribbles mean they should do all this shit.[/b]
    No baba u know wrongly.Terorist arent real muslims.I think they arent muslim cuz they dont do anything what kuran teach.U tried to tell the meanin of 'sehitlik'.If a person who dies for his country and allah he'll go to heaven.But these terorists are dying for their benefits.'Sehitlik' is a holy meaning.All sehits will go heaven.Now can ı tell?

FatM4n

So you saying terrorist dying for they own benefits, what benefitst do you get dead? Tell me that smarthead. Terrorist is killing other ppl cause if you do you get to heaven but you dont get to heaven you get straight to hell and so does everyone else that suport this fucked up religion

Phave

Blowone da real

Originally posted by FatM4n
    So you saying terrorist dying for they own benefits, what benefitst do you get dead? Tell me that smarthead. Terrorist is killing other ppl cause if you do you get to heaven but you dont get to heaven you get straight to hell and so does everyone else that suport this fucked up religion
    Benefits like money...Benefits like revenge.Usd england and israel are killing their ppl w/o any reason.Haaa they told that we are trying to spread democracy.I am not defending terorists...And all muslims are not terorists,all terorists arent muslim

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast