Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what u prefer? KE or RoFD?

This is a discussion on what u prefer? KE or RoFD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um..... I fucking HATE the font, but other then that, this is alright. I like the new exping spots... i've ...
Page: 3

evenson

um..... I fucking HATE the font, but other then that, this is alright. I like the new exping spots... i've actually been exping, no not madyb, ME. rofl.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Felix
    latest is best maps and ideas, but I would happily go back to KO just to get rid of that fucking SEED. Even when it's turned off still bugs you when yo ulog on or do quest.

Reinhard

I like the new interface and well... i think we really needed an update... it was getting boring.

KO, Old school aoe harpies > *

cake_is_amazing

*Wants DT to spawn in lufferson again*

dark_item

expansions rule that's wut i say, everybody scream that old ko is better
    +points:
    1 nps don't look boring anymore
    2 faster xping
    3 more quests
    4 higher lvl
    5 legit ft items
    6 higher droprate from bosses
    7 free armour = free money

2 more chance to die
    3 items are lost some legit but that is a bug and it will be restored
    4 more lags but they fixing it
    5 longer time to load rofl

actually it's easier for noobs to lvl now than in ke, they don't get stuff
    ppl thing they can't get party now, the only fact is everybody is doing quests now lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

RoFD.

It makes the game more wieder and equal.

and beside.... i just love helis :wub:

Apollus

i just want that damn goblin spot bk on human side

or rather i want the old kalluga valley, DT, DK's in a nice spawn, goblins all over the place, mass populated in a good way ^^ >.<

idefix

Originally posted by dark_item
    actually it's easier for noobs to lvl now than in ke, they don't get stuff *
    ppl thing they can't get party now, the only fact is everybody is doing quests now lol
    thats true, but ppl like me who is saving the quests for 61+ to get more use from the xp from quests can find it pretty hard to xp be4 60, coz only d2 and d3 are possible to xp atm, coz d1 has xp bug, and all spots are always full, 2-4 partys on each spot, meaning that it wud be faster to solo worms. in dark cz u cant xp coz xp bug, dcz is only in d1. normal cz, the lower lvl mobs were kicked off there, except apos and trolls, and theres not many partys there either, coz ppl over 60 dont wanna xp on them anymore, coz they get 10 times more xp off the new esl mobs, meaning that only under 60s wud be doin the xp there, and if 1 orc lvl 60+ wud come, he wud get half of us xped lol :P

JimXrOx

from the few rounds i did on rofd i can say its better than KE.. old KO ofcoz was pwnage.. but lets be honest.. we need an update once a while

evenson

uh, i liked it when the fucking servers were actually fucking stable without lag and all this fucking bullshit ^_^, reminds me of when ke was being launched.

old ko! i love provoke :wub: provoke dk's :wub:

apoth0r

anything new in knight online is a bonus tbh, the game was on its last legs for me coz i was so tired of the same old shite, now.... well it's something familiar but definately a new boost to a dry and tired game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123