Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tell me this : What do you find offending in the name ApostleofEvil and DisciplesofEvil? Anything? I can't think of ...
Page: 1

Manilas

Tell me this : What do you find offending in the name ApostleofEvil and DisciplesofEvil?

Anything?

I can't think of a reason.

Well, it seems that K2 Network found a reason that the name was offending and decided to disband both clans. They disconnected all members and logged both clan leaders to disband the clans.

They actually came out of their way which is supposely banning people to say:"Hey, this clan name is offensive, let's disband it."

Now, we know that K2 Network is lazy and will probably not do anything to fix this injustice. But, I guess we prefer trying and failing than just not doing anything.

So, if you have an account on the official forums, you can copy paste this into your signature

(size=2)(url=http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/end_user_agreement.php)End User Agreement(/url)

(e) Clan names, clan titles, clan symbol, character names, NPC Names. While accessing the Service, it is possible to name your clan, grant titles to individual members, grant a title to your own character. You may not give a name to a clan, another character, grant your own character a title, or name an NPC (non-player character) that is the name of another person, or a name which violates any third party's trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which may mislead other Members to believe you to be an employee of The Company, or which The Company deems at its sole discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. (color=#FF0000)The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name. (/color)Only ASCII characters are allowed for any names in the Game. No Unicode is allowed.

If the word "Evil" or numbers "666" or a "Pentagram" are offensive as a Clan Name or Clan Symbol, where does the End User Agreement say Disbanding the whole Clan is a punishment?

We Demand Justice for (url=http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en//index.php?showtopic=171130&st=0)Deciples and Apostles of Evil(/url)(/size)[/b]
    Just replaces the ( ) by [ ]

And, thanks to Sahabi, he made a ticket so that we can all send it.

Ticket Description
    *Ticket Type: In-Game issues
    *In-Game Issue Type: Clan/Guild Issues
    *Server name: Ares
    *Subject: Game Master Abuse
    Dear K2 Staff,

There was a recent injustice perpetrated by one of your Game Masters. On the Ares Server, a Game Master disbanded two clans; “Deciples of Evil” and “Apostles of Evil.” The reason given was that the Clan Names violated the Naming Policy. However, Article (e) of K2’s End User Agreement clearly states that, “The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name.” It does NOT say that disbanding the clan is a possible punishment.

If The Clan Names “Deciples of Evil” and “Apostles of Evil” violated a Naming Policy, then your company is guilty of this also! In the world of Knight Online, there are Map Locations called “Hell Abyss” and “Temple of the Devil.” There are creatures named “Evil Wizards, Apostles, Apostles of Piercing Cold, Apostles of Flames, Hell Hounds, and Fallen Angels.” There are weapons named “Hell Breaker, B.astard Sword, Bipennis, Wrist Cutter, and Defender of the Lord.” In this game there are items called “Devil’s Marble, Prayer of God’s Power, Holy Water, and Holy Water of Temple.”

These Clans have had their Clan Names for over 3 and a half years now with absolutely no problems! These are GREAT people we are talking about here. Their only crime was having Clan Names that were similar in nature to Location, Creature, Weapon, and Item names that K2 used for Knight Online! Your company set the precedent for acceptable naming!

The Game Master in question abused his power! Many Knight Online customers, including myself, demand justice! The members of the clans in question lost many Clan Knight Points. We customers demand a full return of the lost Knight Points, help in recreating the clans with their original names, and most importantly, we demand a formal apology!

This incident has made us customers question the fairness, integrity, and logical reasoning of K2 Network. As previously stated, we are deeply upset and demand justice and full corrective action![/b]
    Now, if you don't care, please just pass your way, I'm not here so that we can fight between each other over trivial things that has no importance. Only fight I want to pick up against is K2.

not to go against u but wouldnt deleting the clan be the same as disbanding it. if u delete it-all the members are disbanded so......

“The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name.” It does NOT say that disbanding the clan is a possible punishment.

!Premier_Assassin!

wow thats fucked up.
    cuz ur all gg's too.

Wow... Now that's just a new low..

I had a clan named BitchSlap for 6 months, never got banned.

This is totaly 100% UNFAIR. SPAM TICKETS.

Also a clan in KE bermaus called " SexClan" never got banned.

eduarvera23

I'm banned from ko forum :S
    Off topic: 666th post

Banned Senior Member

Well that is surely unfair cause my friend had a clan called: GangBangSex, didnt got disabled or anything, so it sounds very weird :S

Banned

Well, I feel that the name is evil. I feel that one day an apostle of evil will come up on me with his ak47 and put a cap in my ass and make me his bitch. Therefore, I find the name offending. I am sure the employee who disbanded your clan has his own reasons. And, since you did sign their TOS knowing that you can't do a damn thing, here is an idea, lets make more threads instead of just chosing another clan name.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

what was ur symbol

Boyce

Did you have np donated?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Reminds me of offensive names/copied names. Some one was named Saphyra or something and got banned for "impersonating a gm". Bunch of bullshit, I think K2 is just trying to scare people, probably think it's funny.

Manboy101

Well, I feel that the name is evil. I feel that one day an apostle of evil will come up on me with his ak47 and put a cap in my ass and make me his bitch. Therefore, I find the name offending. I am sure the employee who disbanded your clan has his own reasons. And, since you did sign their TOS knowing that you can't do a damn thing, here is an idea, lets make more threads instead of just chosing another clan name.[/b]
    Oh yeah, they are totally gonna forget all about it, Get ready for Falenkor Quest again, and pretend like nothing ever happened.
    Thats not the point, some one of those guys had all their NP's donated to those clans, they lost those NPs when the clan was disbanded, yeah, let them totally forget about it

what was ur symbol[/b]
    One had "666" and another a Pentagram

Did you have np donated?[/b]
    They were getting ready to do Royal Knight Quest.

not to go against u but wouldnt deleting the clan be the same as disbanding it. if u delete it-all the members are disbanded so......

“The Company reserves the right to delete, change, or require you to change, any vulgar or otherwise offensive Name.” It does NOT say that disbanding the clan is a possible punishment.[/b]

They're able to delete, change or require you to change the NAME of the clan, not the clan.

aww thats sux... GM should talk with Clan Leader and say him to change clan name if he think its offensive name... I hope you guys not lost many nps

Banned

Oh yeah, they are totally gonna forget all about it, Get ready for Falenkor Quest again, and pretend like nothing ever happened.
    Thats not the point, some one of those guys had all their NP's donated to those clans, they lost those NPs when the clan was disbanded, yeah, let them totally forget about it
    One had "666" and another a Pentagram
    They were getting ready to do Royal Knight Quest.[/b]
    They shouldn't just forget about it. They should actually learn from their mistakes. Don't make a clan name which is similar to their NPC.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast