Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all i need ur opinion and show my firend im right wich game has better pvp ??? WoW ( ...
Page: 1

Hey all i need ur opinion and show my firend im right

wich game has better pvp ??? WoW ( world of warcraft ) or KO ( knight online ) :mellow:

oldboy

considering this is a KO forum...do u really think u'll get an honest un biased answer?

DarK

KO

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

considering this is a KO forum...do u really think u'll get an honest un biased answer?[/b]

KO[/b]
    nuff said.

never played WoW

takes a decade to install :P

Unr4ted

theres something called search in witch it brings up old topics......
    just think u dint know their like 5 topics about this Bs, constant waste of a topic witch i find useless due to its your liking witch determines witch pvp u like better

theres something called search in witch it brings up old topics......
    just think u dint know their like 5 topics about this Bs, constant waste of a topic witch i find useless due to its your liking witch determines witch pvp u like better[/b]
    I use to think ko pvp was good, then speed hackers, arrow hackers, and turks changed that - Now I like wow pvp, For the fact it can take place ANYWHERE - and plus you got arena - and loads of new updates that actually expand the game rather then fix 1 bug to make 5 bugs in it's place.

i havent pvp'd much in wow, and i quit ko,
    but so far i like ko pvp alot better

man for me i hate wow pk i have leveld a few characters to 70 in wow.... overall i would say WOW is vastly superior game better graphics more things to explore and story line etc, truely WOW is just a time sink there is nothing to keep u from being lvl 70 and full epics except sitting in front of the computer and loggin in to raid/ farm honor etc...

Wow has soo many good ideas and soo much potential but it is truely such a care bear world most people in game are button clickers when you can easily bind all skills to any thing you would desire, i would say in comparison that most wow players are not nearly as hardcore as the average ko player who spent days hours if not weeks and months xping on a few small slots, and no mmorpg for me has the fun of ko pk.

lol the shit i hate most about wow pk is no cz! truely how u can have a game that freaking big like 1000x the size of all maps of ko combined and not have like a war map... how can there not be a 24/7 war zone u can enter make a party and go pk... why must you wait in like a line for a 10 minute bg..... yes there is pvp anywhere in the game but its very select the world is so much vaster and emptier then ko its not like where u log in and see a full screen of characters except in trade cities. on the other hand at ko each character has much less orginality and less oppurtunities for unique builds or talents also everyone in the game is wanting the same freaking items... where as wow there is more items more builds more skills and talents you can choose and play a more unique style that you choose... for me i spend about 40$ less per month to play wow too

thanks k2 bronze + kc for scroll :P

Hypnotic

i like how you dont need to pay for scrolls in wow

but i like ko better

ko pk is shit unless you have good players to pk with. ko pk is about hoping ur noob turk opponent doesnt /town before u can get him to 50% and once u get him to 50% u have to pray he doesnt have a mage who will tp him to town. but with a good party of course the pk is great. there's more about the ko pk thats good but im sure u kno about it... comboing etc

wow pk is strategy and teamwork and knowing how to use ur skill. but it gets too repetitive so it gets boring at times. its not as bad as people say it is though.

and +1 to victoryakara. wow has a good company behind it that actually does their job. k2 is a piece of shit. speed hack has been out for months, select character has been "temporarily" disabled for about 2 years i think. i know the select character thing has nothing to do with pk but it just goes to show how lazy k2 is.

darkday

KO|!

Purely in terms of gameplay, ko is better. However cheating and bad management ruin the game. I think WoW pvp has some problems, and the WoW community is really fucking pathetic. They are a bunch of carebears like Jayrich said, who have no skill, no concept of improvised tactics and click their skills. WoW fails because the pvp is based on small-scale fights (arena), and most people do 2v2 and 3v3. You can imagine that a mmorpg with 10 races and 9 classes is impossible to balance around such small fights. If KO had the same thing, it would be even worse (every team would be priests/BPs and sins).

If you just want to pvp casually and for fun, then play WoW. It's easy to reroll and there are lots of different things to do, like world pvp, battlegrounds and arena. But if you are more serious about pvp avoid it. Conversely, KO is better suited for hardcore pvpers and not good for casuals. Personally i dont see the point in playing ko with the cheating being so bad, but whatever.

enigma69

Purely in terms of gameplay, ko is better. However cheating and bad management ruin the game. I think WoW pvp has some problems, and the WoW community is really fucking pathetic. They are a bunch of carebears like Jayrich said, who have no skill, no concept of improvised tactics and click their skills. WoW fails because the pvp is based on small-scale fights (arena), and most people do 2v2 and 3v3. You can imagine that a mmorpg with 10 races and 9 classes is impossible to balance around such small fights. If KO had the same thing, it would be even worse (every team would be priests/BPs and sins).

If you just want to pvp casually and for fun, then play WoW. It's easy to reroll and there are lots of different things to do, like world pvp, battlegrounds and arena. But if you are more serious about pvp avoid it. Conversely, KO is better suited for hardcore pvpers and not good for casuals. Personally i dont see the point in playing ko with the cheating being so bad, but whatever.[/b]
    +1

I wouldn't say the pvp is bad in WoW, its just the people that play it just suck so hard, it seems to have no challenge because they are so talentless from gathering good gear and running instances so much that they suck at pvp.
    1 Month of Wow I found this, every duel I did and won I got this from the opponent "it wasnt fair, you were moving."
    Me and 2 other friends playing wow rolled through anyone in warsong gultch (kinda like dcz).

Good pvp, crappy players, maybe at higher levels of the game it gets more competative, but I figured it was mostly noobs obsessed with gear, and mounts, and killing npc's.

DarK

nuff said.[/b]
    =( i posted KO at almost the same time he said that so yeah =(

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast