Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What u think about that?

This is a discussion on What u think about that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw a guy with a full merchant str+16 jewlry, nakid char , alot of nakid chars selling +7 and ...
Page: 2

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i saw a guy with a full merchant str+16 jewlry, nakid char, alot of nakid chars selling +7 and +8 items on ares server lately....
    not sure whats realy going on, just not buying anything at this time ';x[/b]

this is the famous abbys koxper session

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

this is the famous abbys koxper session [/b]
    yeah, i heard rumor of that also...but is the item it self legit ?

VerHom

trinas still out of PUS ?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

this is the famous abbys koxper session [/b]
    abyss can explain the str_+16 jewlry but not the uniques +8 i see alot of nakid chars selling..
    and yes, trinas are not in the pus.
    ';x

Emperor

well i dont think he put it to cause more dupes/bugers or w/e.. probably was just shocked about it :P and wanted to share it
    :P hehe dude, thats why trinas were disabled :P and thats why sooooo much +8 and +9's were on the market lately[/b]
    No offence but it's annoying how you quit KO but you're still on the forums 24/7..How do you know the marker has +9 if you don't play? You just steal other peoples information -.-

Banned

Question

No offence but it's annoying how you quit KO but you're still on the forums 24/7..How do you know the marker has +9 if you don't play? You just steal other peoples information -.-[/b]
    takes one to know one i always say ';-]

Banned

thats dont work...

Banned

Lightbulb

thats dont work...[/b]
    what does not work ?

well i dont think he put it to cause more dupes/bugers or w/e.. probably was just shocked about it :P and wanted to share it
    :P hehe dude, thats why trinas were disabled :P and thats why sooooo much +8 and +9's were on the market lately[/b]
    lol u right
    and another thing realy ? trina got db? didnt hear about that

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

btw guys this dont work :/

selling trina 10gb

No offence but it's annoying how you quit KO but you're still on the forums 24/7..How do you know the marker has +9 if you don't play? You just steal other peoples information -.-[/b]
    1. He helps lots of people out, so why does not playing KO make him annoying?
    2. What about the mods and admin that quit, should they stop going on the forums?
    3. He logs on from occasionally. so knowing whats on the market isn't that hard.
    4. What if I told him the market has +9 items. is that a problem?

You could always put more than 1 Trina after Moradon patch but it wouldn't upgrade the item... Nothing new.. Unless ppl found out how to bypass it[/b]
    That's right, people found out how to bypass it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12