Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What u think about program that show buff time etc

This is a discussion on What u think about program that show buff time etc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wish KO was like WOW where ppl can make useful mods that improve the gameplay for everyone. Sureley if ...
Page: 3

DragonFire

I wish KO was like WOW where ppl can make useful mods that improve the gameplay for everyone.

Sureley if the preist buffs themself 1st then goes down the list kinda stops the need for the timer? When his/her buff is gone rebuffer themself and go down the list again.

Reminds me of a story. During the space race the USA spent millions on this special pen that would work in zero gravity. It worked brilliant but what did the russians use? Yup a pencil! Shows sometimes the simplest way is actually the best.[/b]

What if the members come in late to the party..Instead of asking everyone to take off there buffs (which they wont cause no one gives a shit) just use the timer and give them buffs when it's there turn..and when it comes to something like aoe EW's offtime buffs are good cause then no one really dies :lol:

yeah what about people who come late and in cz get duffed/die? w/e tho i just half pay attention to ppl spammin +++.

kenpai

Would indeed be great if custom programs were allowed, but not a cheating way, more like addition to gameplay fun. I never understood why mgames didnt make it so that next to the party names there are a couple of icons showing what buffs and duffs they got, add a little countdown timer on it, showing the last 10 seconds. Would make life as a priest a lot more fun and involved.

And btw offtime buffs are always better, unless you suck as a priest and dont have a eggalarm or sense of timing. offtime buffing = continues xp, pk, etc..

TheChupster

I don't know but I've found my self in a couple different random parties and my buffs were completely off from the priest and the rest of the group and everytime my buffs ran out I got rebuffed before I could type it. That kind of freaks me out when they do that. LOL I never knew if that was a 3rd Party program or something like what you are talking about maybe letting them know exactly who needed buffs? Kind of weird IMO but OAN, allowing mods would create more crap and would be hard for K2 with their small ass staff of monkeys behind PC's to moderate what mods were actually cheats. WoW has a huge staff always on 24hrs a day, big difference and at that a lot of the mods out are illegal in WoW but still used and it's even hard for them to figure it out at times. Have friends playing WoW and we've talked about this before and some of the things we consider cheats for KO they consider helpful for WoW. IDK

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

zike had one... it said some weird crap in chat when it was time to rebuff[/b]
    sadly....that was just zike copy and pasting xD he often pasted his pw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123