Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what u think about war 69 !!

This is a discussion on what u think about war 69 !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what u think about removing ardream, rlb and all such crap?...
Page: 2

Validating

what u think about removing ardream, rlb and all such crap?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

fuk adream, fuk RLB.... the 2 zones that had a big impact in down-sizing the good pk in KO (in CZ)
    and now u want a lvl 69 war? the community is starting to be as retarded as the company itself

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    fuk adream, fuk RLB.... the 2 zones that had a big impact in down-sizing the good pk in KO (in CZ)
    and now u want a lvl 69 war? the community is starting to be as retarded as the company itself
    I agree, adream and rlb take away people from going 70+ and to cz. If there was no adream and rlb there would be a huge increase in cz pk and it would be like old times in ke.

IMO having the 3 pk zones is nice. No need to add a new war, BUT it would be nice if 2 things happened, 1. dcz stayed open during lw, and 2. increase dlw lvl cap to 69

I know the dcz'ers are gonna be like fuck that, lvl 69 mastered chars against lvl 59 unmastered, not fair bla bla bla. Remember, thats the same exact scenario rlb guys have to deal with in lunar war, 70+'s (most are 80 nowadays) with cursed items/krowaz armors...yea like they have a chance

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

why don't we just remove CZ?

AP0N

gogo turn all wars into regular ones xD

Quote Originally Posted by BadAss View Post
    lol why horrible idea? It would change absolutely nothing for other players. Would just give a war for rlb ppl. Not like many 70- ppl go to lunar wars anyways and besides - even if they do go, they would probably stil go since it would be on a different day.
    Its a nice idea and tbh i always thought when rlb was introduced that a 70- war would be as well...but, since it wasnt i rly doubt they'd implement it now when the support is at its lowest in a long while.
    When did you start Knight Online? Ardream is already a bad idea, RLB was the worse idea, and now a war for the -69? lol.

Banned Senior Member

they should remove ardream and rlb.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    IMO having the 3 pk zones is nice. No need to add a new war, BUT it would be nice if 2 things happened, 1. dcz stayed open during lw, and 2. increase dlw lvl cap to 69

I know the dcz'ers are gonna be like fuck that, lvl 69 mastered chars against lvl 59 unmastered, not fair bla bla bla. Remember, thats the same exact scenario rlb guys have to deal with in lunar war, 70+'s (most are 80 nowadays) with cursed items/krowaz armors...yea like they have a chance
    then it wont be fair

have you try to go to bdw as lvl 59 player? fighting against those 60-62?

master is a HUGE difrent, and add absolutness to that...

if theyll do that, they should change master to 50 aswell

Anyone who played before Ardream existed knows that pk was at its most fun. CZ was PACKED with people all levels.

For the lower levels or Ardream players who will say "it wouldnt be fair etc" I can tell you it was so fun and satisfying for a group of well organized low level people to be out there killing high level players. So in my opinion 1 pk zone was always best. As far as wars are concerned I never minded the dlw for low levels, but I cant help but think a RLB war night would take away from cz and lunar wars.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Anyone who played before Ardream existed knows that pk was at its most fun. CZ was PACKED with people all levels.

For the lower levels or Ardream players who will say "it wouldnt be fair etc" I can tell you it was so fun and satisfying for a group of well organized low level people to be out there killing high level players. So in my opinion 1 pk zone was always best. As far as wars are concerned I never minded the dlw for low levels, but I cant help but think a RLB war night would take away from cz and lunar wars.
    Anyone who played before Ardream existed knows that the level cap was 70 and now it's 83. The ardream players who will say "it wouldnt be fair etc." are right.
    But in other point of view if ardream had never existed it would be much easier to concentrate the PKers at one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    Anyone who played before Ardream existed knows that the level cap was 70 and now it's 83. The ardream players who will say "it wouldnt be fair etc." are right.
    But in other point of view if ardream had never existed it would be much easier to concentrate the PKers at one place.

Where did I say anything about a level cap of 70 or 83 in my post?

My point was simple....when there was 1 zone for pk it was always packed with people and fun as hell.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post

as gaudior said, lvl cap is 83 nowadays, and its not like before

nowadays people using krowaz armor etc, and items that don't compare to dcz player items, and a dcz player can't kill geared 70+ guy, even 5 can't...

at old time it was fun, coz not many people knew how to play, and had gear, people were pkking with plates and full plates back then, and noobie gear, not like today.. chitin (shell) +7/+8/+9 shards +7/+8+9 etc...

RedBullEnergyDrink

take out rlb i think, cause not everone has the time to lvl to 80, or buy characters, for cz, all the 80s in cz are geared like mad, and if ur not 80 u cant compete, some people actualy " have a life " and would like to just play ardream, a sin in adream can compete without the best gear, keep cz and lunar, keep dark lunar, and ardream, and take out rlb, ardream in c-west is kinda dead now, alot of people went 69 for rlb, if that dident happen ardream would still be fun and such..

Plain and simple the less pk zones you have the more concentrated the pk zones you have are gonna (CZ) be. So if their was no rlb or adream cz would be packed and alot for fun for people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast