Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what u think about war 69 !!

This is a discussion on what u think about war 69 !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RLB is my best place i like it since the stun bug had been gone away :d and we canot ...
Page: 3

sweetysword

RLB is my best place
    i like it since the stun bug had been gone away :d
    and we canot go 80+ wars
    ardreamers have their own skills
    and rlb have their own skills
    while cz have their perfect skills
    we can make an idea that a lvl 69 war comes :d
    then ardream and rlb and cz wars :d
    any other suggestions?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Where did I say anything about a level cap of 70 or 83 in my post?

My point was simple....when there was 1 zone for pk it was always packed with people and fun as hell.
    yes, you didn't say anything about level cap and that's the problem. at KE the average level was 64-65. a lvl59 vs lvl65 is not much fair but it's possible that the 59 one will win. but nowadays the average lvl is 80 in CZ, so what about a lvl59 vs a lvl80? it's impossible so the guys who are lvl59 have to go exping and i bet that most of them wouldn't like that. but as I mentioned above if ardream had never existed it would be good.

Yea I guess it doesnt matter anyway, we won't see any change lol.

....but yea if there never was Ardream people would have kept leveling, so it wouldnt be a bunch of 59's vs a bunch of 80's. I guess we are saying the same things though.

Banned

Imo either dcz or rlb should be disabled so only 2 pk zones, get rid of some events, with so many chaos, bdws and eds per day theres barely good pk for more then an hour straight.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    then it wont be fair

have you try to go to bdw as lvl 59 player? fighting against those 60-62?

master is a HUGE difrent, and add absolutness to that...

if theyll do that, they should change master to 50 aswell
    Yep, I did many bdw's as a dcz'er (58-64 bdw) while lvling my rlb guy up, and rarely lost.
    Hehe like i said, dcz'ers would cry bout it, but in cz at 75+ its almost like a 3rd job change, you think a geared lvl 69 stands a chance against an 80 in krowaz set/curse wpn??? Hell no, they are what you call jailbait in LW but you dont hear them crying OMG krowaz set + curse wpns + lvl 80 NOT FAIR WAHHH. EVERY time we see rlb guys in LW, who do you think we run over 1st? Them ofc, they dont stand any chance. Also dcz - rlb max lvl diff is 10 lvls, rlb - cz max lvl diff is 14 lvl's. Also lets not forget about the 70/72/75/80 skills all classes get. RLB'ers in LW = free np, they are a much closer balance to dcz'ers than cz'ers.

i say go for it

sweetysword

ya its be fine )

MindlessHobo

i'd like to see either a update/changed version of the current Ronark Land(CZ), or a brand new map. As it is now, there are so many areas of the maps and mobs in the map that are never visited or touched. The map is way too large now that the lower levels have their own PK zones, there are so many fewer players in CZ. RLB and Ardream are fun because you dont have to run 2-5 minutes to find people sometimes. In the older days before Ardream it used to be PACKED in CZ, but the population has decreased by more than half since the addition of the 2 new zones. I don't mind Ardream, I actually thought it was really fun. And I like the map and quests in RLB, but I think RLB ruined CZ pk more than ardream.

MrH

a 69 war would really be a good idea sweety but would defently kill some pk zone...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123