Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What u Think better ?

This is a discussion on What u Think better ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by IkoRia imo to get like 10-def dif dosen't really matter but to gain 10-15 res helps alot ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by IkoRia
    imo to get like 10-def dif dosen't really matter but to gain 10-15 res helps alot

think about it like this 10 def out of 900-1000

10-15 resistance out of *50-100...
    n00b mage i can give ya WE for SSE

If about resists dont care about resists i have 100 FR bc using GE +7 when fight against fire mages i use fire belt to
    so 150 fr they cant hurt me, I runing all the time with 80 Gr so i have 145 orcy mages cant freeze me worriors scream rarely to
    when i see light mage I equip 50 Lr and sometimes u need even lr talia when see gg mage like Majix ( when he were orcy)

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by Lerva_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lerva_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia
    imo to get like 10-def dif dosen't really matter but to gain 10-15 res helps alot

think about it like this 10 def out of 900-1000

10-15 resistance out of *50-100...
    n00b mage i can give ya WE for SSE

If about resists dont care about resists i have 100 FR bc using GE +7 when fight against fire mages i use fire belt to
    so 150 fr they cant hurt me, I runing all the time with 80 Gr so i have 145 orcy mages cant freeze me worriors scream rarely to
    when i see light mage I equip 50 Lr and sometimes u need even lr talia when see gg mage like Majix ( when he were orcy)[/b]

IkoRia FTw

__countess__

CE definately.

def > res > hp

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i find defense way better than resistances... because of the so many melee attack u will find, specially since ur a mage, they will go for you first.

_CAP_

there both good, since u can wear 2 earings id go with 1 of each . its kinda like sse vs. we. i couldn't decide myself wichone was better so i got 1 of each ^_^

TristoN

Default Re: sa

Originally posted by CorpseOfDeath
    I would go for the CE, becasue it got higher ac and resistance on it..
    IMO 90 HP > 3 AC so i would go BE+1

what are stats on CE+1 though?

__countess__

Default Re: sa

Originally posted by TristoN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TristoN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CorpseOfDeath
    I would go for the CE, becasue it got higher ac and resistance on it..
    IMO 90 HP > 3 AC so i would go BE+1

what are stats on CE+1 though?[/b]
    It's not the extra 3 ac that's the only good thing about the CE, the resistances are the main reason he should use it. Also the int bonus will help with higher slow/stun rate + extra mana.
    85 hp is nothing.. it's like 1/3 of a legcut... resistances and defence are there helping you till you're at 0hp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12