Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

What is up with people these days?

This is a discussion on What is up with people these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Random useless post. 12 more to go, gogogo me....
Page: 2

Random useless post.
    12 more to go, gogogo me.

if you could make a concrete post atleast , then you'd be taken in consideration , this kind of posts reminds of that SERREOS guy , everywhere with his broken english ,eww , anyhow its not admin's fault its the community itself , its just crazy , most of vip users dont even deserve it , some people making a "show off" of theirselves, as you said this might be a joke , but these people enjoy their days like this lololz.

Just ignore posts like that, you'll learn quick enough who to listen to and who just trolls on this forum instead of getting a job lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Some users on here think they are the shizzle and they are so sadly misguided it's pathetic.

Post counts and good trade history mean absolutely shit these days as it seems everyone is out to get everyone elses hard earned money or fuck them over to gain accounts and items.

If someone is being an utter fuckwit towards you on here , just report them because it's is well known to most people on here who is always trying to bully newer members down and eventually they will just get banned from here.

Some of us on here , have been around for a long time , some of us have "achived" something in the game , but the people who try and bitchslap others down to try and make themselves look good , are just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherLansfeld View Post
    Random useless post.
    12 more to go, gogogo me.
    Although this is a topic about spamming and remarks about >50 postcount you still do not have to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    If new users spam, they get banned
    but if old users do, nothing happens.
    This is the rule here.
    Really? Try me. Lets see how it works for you.

There's a report button for every post. If an old member spams, report him. Titles here mean nothing and the VIP thing, I'll soon take care of it.

Sadly most new users spam to reach the 50 posts to be able to sell things. That's a fact and numbers don't lie. Also it's a fact that most ppl generalize and tag someone as a spammer just for having less than 50 posts. It's wrong but that's human nature. Again, if a post adds NOTHING to the thread itself, report the user. We may not ban the user but will prolly receive an infraction and with some of those, they get annoying restrictions. If he keeps doing it, he will earn a ban.

mybe i need to be a VIP member i be more protected for sure

Im going to be honest, i want to get 50 posts so i can go post onto market place, i have had this acount for like 10 months, and been pretty lazy because i thought my posts wernt count cuz i hadnt made it to 3 months, so i will be making some posts on threads until i reach 50. i will make all of them wholesome and helpful, and if i cant i wont post them, i got some trading i want to do =P

wats up just old players acting like they own the joint few are scammers too

Quote Originally Posted by kapzi View Post
    wats up just old players acting like they own the joint few are scammers too
    Hardly any true old players frequent the forums these days. You have scammers with every group of people , regardless of time spent on the forum.

I'm old , an old member , an ex admin on here and British , is it no wonder I'm an arsehole? lol

nah dude seriously if you don't know the guy your trading with I wouldn't do it unless he goes first i've had two times recently where i was buying something and the guys gave me the item first. shit have to be safe now a days cause people I thought who were trusty ends up scamming? lol for literally nothing pretty gay shits been going around here but totally agree w/ felix

dont feel to bad about your post count i am leet forum spammer just look at my post count and join date
    winner winner

people just like to be dicks on forums because you cant reach out and punch the nerd in the face and smash his glasses giveing him two perfect round black eyes

personally post count and date of join matters for me on ko4life also activity and the last threads they checked before doing trades with them although off topic razor is a hobo! but yeah since gamerfirst forums dont allow people to vent their frustration you get to do it on here if it offends people report it but hell most of the stuff on here is troll stuff like this post for example! so

come cwest bro xxx

You can tell a lot about a person just by the way the act over a couple of posts these days. There are so many fuckwits floating around the forums and in any on-line comunity that you just need to not take notice of them most of the time.

Razor is a prime example of someone who really gets on my nerves , but that's down to him normally having a very different opinion to things than I do. If I were ever to meet the guy in game and either pk with or against him I might end up with having a good amount of respect for him and even like him lol.

If someone does slam you , it is easy enough to find out about that person on here and you can give a good reply and put them in their place or you will just have to endure it. For ever person who flames a newbie , I am sure there is another "oldie" who will step in and protect them.

Little archer Senior Member

all these infractions are kind of ridiculous. i cant even make ONE offtopic / joking post because i get an infraction right away.

isnt there some sort of tolerance? or are we going to infract each post that seems slightly unnecessary?

dont turn into official forums ty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast