Np transfer new hack

This is a discussion on Np transfer new hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i saw at rlb this afternoon two guys np transfering, they are just staying at base and i dont ...
Page: 1

Well i saw at rlb this afternoon two guys np transfering, they are just staying at base and i dont even see them attacking just standed next to the portal. Atm they have 120k nps and it keeps rising and rising, dam this suck :S

That is already a old hack, on C-west CZ they are doing it already sins 5 weeks ago.
    In there new hack they have somthing like a dot that keeps on going.
    And if u have it on u, then u can remove it by, put your pauldron off and back on.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

That is already a old hack, on C-west CZ they are doing it already sins 5 weeks ago.
    In there new hack they have somthing like a dot that keeps on going.
    And if u have it on u, then u can remove it by, put your pauldron off and back on.[/b]
    hmmm. yet people want to play among english players because they are soo "legit"

Hell_Angel

hmmm. yet people want to play among english players because they are soo "legit"[/b]
    u would think that with no turks it would be safer but the fact that there are more english players makes more smarter hackers i guess...

Nah its just the hackers decided to go to cwest.