Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What will Knight Online be like if

This is a discussion on What will Knight Online be like if within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rdream levels the field for ppl. every1 is 59 so its about the gear and skillz u have. in CZ ...
Page: 2

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

rdream levels the field for ppl. every1 is 59 so its about the gear and skillz u have. in CZ u could be 75 but if there is a lvl 80 u'll get pwned everytime. that is why Rdream and DLWs R cool

CuriositY

How about a Ronark server for everyone apart from the turkish IP?[/b]

Would be nice like a CZ for every server.. I mean Like ronark with Diez , Ares , And every server but you can't trade there.

I know there will be a lot of NP's transfer but the gm must look at this..

Would be more competition. And No Exp at this zone ! ONLY PK ! Would be awesome.

lez

Rofl I see the exact opposite on ares. Some of my friends who have played pretty much exclusively ardream will back this. The first raptor +9 I saw was on an ardream char as well as the first +9 shards. The idea of ardream was nice on paper only. Point is in ardream with levels all beingequal the only way to gain an advantage is through items/practice.[/b]
    the exact opposite? i guess ur refering to what i said about babashoppers. But as i said there r LESS of them there then in cz... right? Dcz has the same pk style as old ko, its simple and fun. You dont get lagged from nova's and hell blade and w/e and dont get duffed 10 times in 1 min. Its mostly skill wise pk. Only thing that sucks in dcz are those 10-20 awesomely geared ppl who ruin it for the rest by extremely outgearing every1 else.

Imo keep dcz and dlw, cause if they remove it, 50% of the full time dcz players will quit and another 30-40% would quit after they see how long, boring and hard it is to get the proper gear and lvl for cz legitly.

It might be a good idea to make a 60-69 pk zone so ppl can stil lvl and progress in the game without having to exp countless hours per day. The gap between dcz and cz is too big, so players chose to stay dcz.

oh and interserver pk zone would be awesome, new ppl, new competition, would be great. In fact there should be more interserver wars lw and dlw imo, those r really fun if not laggy.

ArminVanBuuren

the point is, that 60- chars = no master, no nova or any other lvl 60skill, less laggier pk without all the flashy animations, less babashoppers and crazy ppl who play 24/7 to have an advantage over others and much more fun overall cause of the simple pk. And the best part is, you dont have to spend months not having fun exping to go there. Thats the point.
    also only exp maniacs will pay 4 platinum and if average ppl would also, and get to 70 so soon, every other ko exp maniac would be 80 by then.[/b]
    AMEN!!!

Don't forget about those ones that would pay platinum so their friends will lvl them faster xD

If I had someone to lvl me, I would have been 80 since RoFD ¬¬

Forgot to add...if there would be a cross pk zone...can you imagine the f***ing lag that would be there????

kmk420

we all know its only a matter of time before the turks take ko over competely and its a pay to play at all times its gunna end up like that soon

Banned

k2 doesnt have the power to host a cz that can be used by all servers

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Aredream is the one thing that fucks me off so much. I hate the people they say how fucking great they are at this game yet they stay at lvl 59 in Aredream.

I loved DLW when it was lvl 50 , was more of a challange , Putting a pair of +8 shards on was not as striaght forwards because of the low stats.

Personally Aredream as the map should be all levels as it's a great PvP map. If people can;t handle CZ do what everyoen else did before ROFD and fucking level your arse up so you can fight.

CZ has suffered badly because of this. Aredreams babashopping is just as crazy as big CZ so don't even waist my time with that bollocks!

Rant over

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Why not merge all the worlds into say 20 servers with the first 4 having CZ zones? (Cooltang's idea which I always liked )[/b]
    Silly, I love you bro, but that is just the most horrible idea ive ever heard. -1

I dont wanna have to deal with the duped out shithole servers being compressed into mine <_<

Vishnu

what is the point of dark lunar war / ardream if getting lvl 70 is like getting lvl 60 with platinum premium?[/b]
    Cause 70 means fuck all in cz now, why should ppl waste all the money and time to get to 80 to be able to pk on the same terms? Introducing ardream is one of K2&#39;s better moves ever.

It&#39;d alot better to merge a couple of servers, say ares, diez and beramus for example and make 3 pvp zones -59, -69 and 70+ where lower lvl&#39;s could join higher if they wanted. You could have more servers for exp, dungeons etc, but limit the pvp zones on 1 server, as in 70+ on s1, -69 on s2 etc.

Banned

Keep ardream.......

The people who hate ardream are those who miss there 2 hit kills. Personally i don&#39;t miss owning people in fp. I would like to see only one ronark though.

O and having ardream as a map for all lvls? No thx, to much gangbanging for my taste.

what is the point of dark lunar war / ardream if getting lvl 70 is like getting lvl 60 with platinum premium?[/b]
    Because maybe not everyone buy platinum premium?
    p.s sorry if already been said... didn&#39;t bother to read!

waton

its allready hard to get in server 1, even if you have premium

actually most of the places are taken by the DLW chars...so we 60+ chars cant login for bdw or war...

if they keep bdw and 60+ - 70+ on a1
    and move ardream and DLW (where we 60+ people have nothing to do) to a3.. i think much problems with login would be fixed...

wtf those -60 kids gonna do in war if we are with a server of 70+ people running around there???
    they just ruin the war by leeching in town, or get killed by 1 hit and lose the war on killing numbers

chimera2888

its allready hard to get in server 1, even if you have premium

actually most of the places are taken by the DLW chars...so we 60+ chars cant login for bdw or war...

if they keep bdw and 60+ - 70+ on a1
    and move ardream and DLW (where we 60+ people have nothing to do) to a3.. i think much problems with login would be fixed...

wtf those -60 kids gonna do in war if we are with a server of 70+ people running around there???
    they just ruin the war by leeching in town, or get killed by 1 hit and lose the war on killing numbers[/b]
    :lol:
    no its not >.>
    only on new servers
    but then they die down so fast again that it is possible to logg on any server wit prem...
    dont just talk bout server ur on ^^ think of ko in general all other servers u can get in breezy with prem....

1) I agree immensely with this factor. cz in only g1 would boost the pk so much. I mean, everytime i enter cz and start beating humans, they jsut go to g2, so i switch to g2, start beating them again, they go g1, switch, switch, switch, and its really painful to do that instead of just pk, i like this idea...
    2) Well i duno, most of the players are dcz characters anyways, so its not really holding anyone back...
    3_ YES! DDDDD They need to do something like this, where you use a tp gate and go to a cz with your own country against another country. You know how popular that would be? And have it change like every hour, like a war ALL THE TIME. That would be so amazing, itd be incredible pk. There needs to be a limit tho, like 200 players, or 100 players, because some servers will just get numbered out, and also, if there cold be unlimited, it would fuck up the cz in our own server. Maybe make it like OPEN FOR 1 HOUR, closed for 1, open vs another country, closed anothert. Itd be a great way to show interserver skills.

Quoc

i only like the 3rd one lol, intersever PK ftw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast