Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What will Knight Online be like if

This is a discussion on What will Knight Online be like if within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; although interserver pk would be fun... it would completely destroy pk on every server. Only merging servers would make it ...
Page: 3

lez

although interserver pk would be fun... it would completely destroy pk on every server. Only merging servers would make it more fun without much concequences.
    to felix: some ppl dont like exping, so they dont want to waist countless hours exping just so they can compete in cz with most prolly less success than in dcz. And its bs what u said about dcz having same ammount of babashoppers like cz.
    Only a handfull of ppl have great gear in dcz (that play full time).

Yun_Yuuzhan

There is a server for cross server PK?[/b]

We could've proven Ares was king once and for all?

I laughed every time I saw your name, it rolls off the tongue. Yuuuubbaaaaaa! :P

kibal

the point is, that 60- chars = no master, no nova or any other lvl 60skill, less laggier pk without all the flashy animations, less babashoppers and crazy ppl who play 24/7 to have an advantage over others and much more fun overall cause of the simple pk. And the best part is, you dont have to spend months not having fun exping to go there. Thats the point.
    also only exp maniacs will pay 4 platinum and if average ppl would also, and get to 70 so soon, every other ko exp maniac would be 80 by then.[/b]
    Ardream sux so bad , rogues r overpowered .

Why not merge all the worlds into say 20 servers with the first 4 having CZ zones? (Cooltang's idea which I always liked )[/b]

i would say only 1 cz....look at the notmal cz...there is used the bowl the bases and the way between...so why they dont make a map the is 100% used ( will be no afk xD ) and make the towns so fat that u cant go into the town with 2 partys everybody can merch...

but anyway....good point from topicstarter

Silly, I love you bro, but that is just the most horrible idea ive ever heard. -1

I dont wanna have to deal with the duped out shithole servers being compressed into mine <_<[/b]
    delicous are ya scared? :P jking i luv ya

It would be cool to have interserver war like once a month or every other month, but not all the time.

The idea is to keep CZ more active not spread people onto an interserver CZ or w/e. I always liked the idea of 1 CZ, but then that also means more KS&#39;ers and shit like that which pisses me off in the first place

Havoc2

I like it =) but then again I&#39;m not the mages that aoe EW all the time on server 1 and 2. I especially like the last idea. Interserver pk server :lol:

Have to edit this : keep server 2, I forgot how much humans run to server 2 to avoid lnsanity on G1, then we chase em to G2 and we log in, kill 5 and its back to G1 for 15 mins of good pk again.

nathan16

i would like to see a cross server 1v1 system.

deller8

the point is, that 60- chars = no master, no nova or any other lvl 60skill, less laggier pk without all the flashy animations, less babashoppers and crazy ppl who play 24/7 to have an advantage over others and much more fun overall cause of the simple pk. And the best part is, you dont have to spend months not having fun exping to go there. Thats the point.
    also only exp maniacs will pay 4 platinum and if average ppl would also, and get to 70 so soon, every other ko exp maniac would be 80 by then.[/b]
    you sir, obviously have never played ardream.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123