Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what would be funnier

This is a discussion on what would be funnier within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would tell u not to play on diez :P all +10's +9's there.......
Page: 2

eskrima

i would tell u not to play on diez :P all +10's +9's there....

actually a lvl 77 mage pking with only 15gb worth of gear in DIEZ would be hilarious
    .... farming what?
    priests have buffs/malice/heals[/b]
    Mage is best to farm solo in bf. Today i got 51 ego fragments in 1h 30 min, and humans were gay again like always...
    To solo farm you will need some decent gear tho so thats a problem.

I have a 72 int priest and I never get party's in bf, even with "good" gear. You need to be 80 or you get no partys in diez.
    and rlb is boring.

Mage is best to farm solo in bf. Today i got 51 ego fragments in 1h 30 min, and humans were gay again like always...
    To solo farm you will need some decent gear tho so thats a problem.

I have a 72 int priest and I never get party's in bf, even with "good" gear. You need to be 80 or you get no partys in diez.
    and rlb is boring.[/b]
    wow o_0 didn't know that

rasta

gear up the mage and play it ofc, even the lvl difference will make up for the 15 gb's difference.

rlb = lvl 69 max
    so he would have the highest level in RLB, plus alot more coins to spend on getting items
    but BPs are always targeted first, even if you have full +3 uniques and your standing next to a warrior wearing full quest jewelry, you always get targeted first beacuse its a unspoken rule that all bps are weak
    for the mage, he'd be lvl 77, nowhere near the max level (83)
    plus now you need to be at least 80 to pk decently
    on top of that only 15 gbs to buy items isn't very much
    and on top of THAT, same for bp, everyone targets mages first beacuse they are "weaker"[/b]
    Don't you think that ppl is smart enough to take down Bp 1st to avoid duff's and don't let him heal his party? If that warrior with quest jewelry he can't do much anyway. :P

Hell_Angel

rlb = lvl 69 max
    so he would have the highest level in RLB, plus alot more coins to spend on getting items

but BPs are always targeted first, even if you have full +3 uniques and your standing next to a warrior wearing full quest jewelry, you always get targeted first beacuse its a unspoken rule that all bps are weak
    for the mage, he'd be lvl 77, nowhere near the max level (83)
    plus now you need to be at least 80 to pk decently
    on top of that only 15 gbs to buy items isn't very much
    and on top of THAT, same for bp, everyone targets mages first beacuse they are "weaker"[/b]
    what i meant was that most rlb characters are made from higher lvl characters.... just like dlw was... most have a higher lvl character thats decked out and they use those items on their rlb characters.... as a mage he can at least lvl and farm in bifrost like many said

Mixer

get the mage,make some cash 1st,dont use the 15 gb to gear yourself up,buy low sell higher. I can get 4 gbs at least a day... I suggest you get at least 60 and then get pwnage gear

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

15 gb for a mage in Diez is a Joke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12