Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

USKO vs. CHINA

This is a discussion on USKO vs. CHINA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know... did we lost or not.. Some1 told me that there was notice "ElMorad lost the war" (thats ...
Page: 1

heimdalll

Default USKO vs. CHINA

I don't know... did we lost or not..
    Some1 told me that there was notice "ElMorad lost the war" (thats USko) I was to lagging to much, so I failed to notice anything.

Conclusion:
    - Stupid server in Korea lagged when ever there were like 50 ppl on my screen, freezing and twitching all the time
    - Commands in war were not fallowed. We rushed to their base, killed their warders in a min. And failed to defend warder1 in last 5 min of war. Commanders were calling all ppl there, but there were like 15ppl tops, we were ruined down.
    - Lag didn't stoped us to pwn them in cz after that, though :P

PLLZZZ , tomorrow dont just sit in town, make a buffer, u don't have to be a f*ing melee all the time. full buff heal rules ^^

:pic:

we will lose in first match bah

i did 1vs1 with rogue in cz and he had all the lvl 70's skills and also the preist that was behind him was useing 1920 heal without any animation even whan he wallk u see he gets 1920 heal <.< so gay!

and i saw max 200ppl :X we gone get raped by thos cheats

japns are wursed than turks <.< -_- :rollseyes:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

those r chinks.

n i think ur exagerrating. i meani doubt there's anyway anybody can do how u exagerrated them to be..

also personally i've seen less cheaters this time round.

i wasnt in other kowc but most of ppl thare are cheaters maybe less but still

1920 without any animation how the fuk i can take it?

and rogue that use 800ac skill hits him like 200 with 2700 ap and HS thats crazy

and he hiting me for like 400 ><

and also mages that uses all the fukin nove's on u cant take em like that ...

We did win and for rogue useing 800 ac, he had crapskill for singeling 60/60 rest shit

there wasnt any cheats in this except them glitching,, well trying to

some said there was lvl 72 skill, no they arent even on the servers

ppl are whiners, cus they didnt figure out that we actually won this round

man he kicked my ass i couldant beat him he had all the 70's skill i am sure ><

i was hiting him for like 200~300 with 2700ap even if he have 800ac skill i would hit him more asd

he had 10 in master 70 explor 70 assasin <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ic:

i was hiting him for like 200~300 with 2700ap even if he have 800ac skill i would hit him more asd

he had 10 in master 70 explor 70 assasin *<_<
    what r u crapping about dude.. firstly the 70explore skill is like, CRAP. its possible to get scaled skin + spike n 10in master... so how did he use "all the lvl70 skills". obviously ur talking without knowing anything clearly zzzz

QuIcK

wow could be visual bug retards you cant see animations at invasion on usko... and servers were at australia last year...

Originally posted by ic:

he had 10 in master 70 explor 70 assasin *<_<
    how can you see?
    how would they manege to get so many skill?
    you just suck thats all it was a fair fight and we won

nvm u cant understand lvl 70 warr with 2700ap hit rogue only 200 even with thos +3 in ib i would hit him more and how is that the preist next to him moving and u see 1920 heal all the fuking time? how can u expalian this ?

I was playing KOWC with 4 more friends in a net cafe with a really good connection, that's why we were there. I was full buff/heal. Sometimes when i cast full heal i can see heal on me, but not on other party members. THey can see full heal animation only on them self. I know this coz i could see their monitors. :wub: That's standard for KO when there are much ppl arround.
    And i think i didn't see any mage casting nova, but i was getting hit with 5-6 novas at the time,and mages were nowhere to be seen.. thats lag and KO bug i.m.o.
    Server is in Korea. It lagged even in moradon. As far as I know we killed their keeper in like 2 mins. Final death score was in their favor. Our keeper was alive at the end, but I think that notice said ElMOrad lost the war :/
    We were owned by lag, not cheating. They cant combo or pk at all ^_^ . That was seen in CZ where it lagged less.

And what is that mage skill that make your screen all white, and you cant cast spells, and then you lag and then you die?
    Tomorrow I 'll be full buff/full heal again.My friends can't play tomorrow, so if u need me /pm Timmmiiiyyyeee

scaled skin is 60 explore, not 70. The aim of the war is kill-count, not warders.

heimdalll

what r u crapping about dude.. firstly the 70explore skill is like, CRAP. its possible to get scaled skin + spike n 10in master... so how did he use "all the lvl70 skills". obviously ur talking without knowing anything clearly zzzz
    55 for spike + skale skin 60 = 115 skill point
    and u have 7 skill left. So u can have max 7 on master.

Originally posted by ic:
    nvm u cant understand lvl 70 warr with 2700ap hit rogue only 200 even with thos +3 in ib i would hit him more and how is that the preist next to him moving and u see 1920 heal all the fuking time? how can u expalian this ?
    talia skin?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Their combo sucked and they glitched like there is no tomorrow, tbh :lol:
    Bp ftw :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast