what would you buy

This is a discussion on what would you buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you only had 1,035 KC and you wanted to re-sell the items you bought to make the most coins ...
Page: 1

boomersooner

If you only had 1,035 KC and you wanted to re-sell the items you bought to make the most coins you could, what item(s) would you buy..Diez btw..

ty

Beast&Harlot

If you only had 1,035 KC and you wanted to re-sell the items you bought to make the most coins you could, what item(s) would you buy..Diez btw..

ty[/b]
    speed scrolls xD buy a shit ton of them and sell for 65m a peice XD you can get more of them then you can anything else and the prices of scrolls arent much higher right now then the speed scrolls so why not speed scrolls xD

Banned

or tp to friend scrolls. everyone needs those. priest/warrior/mage only would buy speed scrolls.

TP scrolls all classes use

Beast&Harlot

or tp to friend scrolls. everyone needs those. priest/warrior/mage only would buy speed scrolls.
    TP scrolls all classes use[/b]
    TP scrolls are like 20m right atm lol.

Never buy 2k HP scrolls to resell, those cost allot! I'd rather buy those off merchants then in PUS.

You should sell tp to friend scrolls/dex scrolls/swift scrolls, most profit is made in those.

Never buy 2k HP scrolls to resell, those cost allot! I'd rather buy those off merchants then in PUS.

You should sell tp to friend scrolls/dex scrolls/swift scrolls, most profit is made in those.[/b]

Here is you first buyer

Here is you first buyer [/b]

I mean it as in;

350 AC scrolls are the same price as 2k HP scrolls

and 2k HP scrolls are like 40 more KC in PUS.

So, why not buy those off merchant? Or buy AC scrolls, sell those and buy HP off merchant, with profit?

I mean, you can get easy money off 2khp scrolls, but they cost allot in PUS compared to other buff scrolls.

Tears of Karivdis or whatever they're named are pretty expensive in Ares atleast. They for the same price as trinas even though they only cost 500 kc. Seems like good money

KaChing

valkry armor

shane88

i always buy speed scrolls

300ac 1500buff always sells good
    swiftscroll ehh duuh most needed item :P
    dex scrolls sells good too :P

boomersooner

thanks for the responses..i think i tend to lean more towards the sw scrolls..i think i would buy those above anything..no one likes walking..

ty