Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what you hate most about BDW parties?

This is a discussion on what you hate most about BDW parties? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know if I hate more the N00BNESS of them.....they seen to have just begun playing KO a week ...
Page: 1

Xtr3m3

I don't know if I hate more the N00BNESS of them.....they seen to have just begun playing KO a week ago or some shit :angry:

or the lack of basic intelligence they got :unsure: I tell them we are going to get ambush and they still go to Karus Monument (the little hill between Central Monument, we got ambush)

And those paper mages still don't listen I tell them they got low def and stay behind me, but no they refuse to listen and get 5 hit kill

As a priest I cant stand this :angry: also I hate rogue that don't swift me :angry:

What you hate? and get you frustration out h34r:

k2.professor

i hate you and ur fuckin useless posts that spam the fuckin forums.

i hate you and ur fuckin useless posts that spam the fuckin forums.[/b]
    aha.. this is why i love ko4life :lol:

@xtreme, most of the people in game are noobs. a week or 2 ago, i got into a turkish eslant temple party. all level70+, fairly decent party. we got into the first room, some1 lured 1 of the bone dragon thingies over, everyone got 1 hit killed. they ran back (or got teleported) , hit it once, died in 1 hit, and this process repeated for several minutes at which point i gave up healing because they all refused to scroll (there was no buffer). well eventually i got bored and i got more nad more pissed off at the faggets i was forced to party with, i lured 1 o fhte bone dragons into the spawn. it was kinda funny cuz no1 said anything, as soon as they spawned, they hit the dragon and died instantly xD it was the funniest thing i've ever seen. eventually the door to the second room went down either because i lured all of the bone dragons out of the room, or its a bug, idk and we eventually go to the deva bird like that. :lol:

Xtr3m3

aha.. this is why i love ko4life :lol:[/b]
    it true, its true :lol: I love KO4Life cuz of this :wub:

and much randomness :P

Xtr3m3

lol how did I edit my original post (Isaid something of unnecessary post)? WTF! I'm scare now :P

anyways back to topic :P

Kluez

i hate it when people spam the party chat. e.g +++++++++++++++++++++++ or >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and it annoys me when people DC in BDW.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i hate when i get into the bdw and check the pt list and notice that there is a turk in it....i play jpko and turks are ip blocked there...some found a way to connect with proxy shit but one nova animation and they dc....so 1turk in pt->2min after beginning only 7ppl in pt...if the turk was a priest its double hard

i also hate if ppl be egoistic...example: u have a pt with ~4mages...so best plan is to go on one of the hills in bowl, stay all togester(like all spwan after pt tp) and dropp nova and shit....but it sucks if some ppl didnt get it and run alone in human mob :S

it also sucks if u have lost, its like 3:40, ur pt has no chance to win, humans attack the crystall and some stupid ppl run out and try to get kamikaze kills...if i loose i want loose fast so i can use my rest scrolls in pk, exp or whatever and dont need to wast time....cooles are if mages run out, tp pt and all get raped...aq

Destructo

i hate it when people spam the party chat. e.g +++++++++++++++++++++++ or >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and it annoys me when people DC in BDW.[/b]
    I hate ppl that dont do there job when you ask them so you have to spam +++++ or >>>>> to get them to do it.

I hate the ppl that dont know how to party play or dont attack the priests first.

didinino

i hate the noobs who dont kill the priests first and instead run towards the warriors that get healed and die for nothing.

its not the xp or box, its the FUN that is being KILLED here, u try to have fun and they RUIN it!

anyways, +1 to Giga u are totally right that happens to me almost everytime (yea no luck at all).

what you hate most about BDW parties?[/b]
    the party -.-

Rathian

when u get shit priests or a nked person who juts keeps running in and dying

muemel_

I hate it when we are a party of 8 int priests. :P
    Or when peopls keep spaming 10 minuts for buff, die in 2 hits and call the priest noobhealer. ^^

Manilas

Atm, the only thing I could hate is a party I was in, had 2 priest like normally and seems both didn't know how to heal since on about 5 minutes of bdw, I saw only like 5 heals being cast.

So instead of waisting my scrolls, I just logged out and back in and went to pk in cz.

Lag0nx

i hate the noobs who dont kill the priests first and instead run towards the warriors that get healed and die for nothing.

its not the xp or box, its the FUN that is being KILLED here, u try to have fun and they RUIN it!

anyways, +1 to Giga u are totally right that happens to me almost everytime (yea no luck at all).[/b]
    +1,100% agree..
    and the noob priests that can't tank shit and cant heal are annoying too.

today i got a party of 4 mages,1 rogue,1 warrior and 2 priests,humans had 4 warriors,2rogue,2priest.
    so u can imagine how badly they raped us.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

I hate ppl that dont do there job when you ask them so you have to spam +++++ or >>>>> to get them to do it.

I hate the ppl that dont know how to party play or dont attack the priests first.[/b]
    +1 so many ppl in my bdw atk the warrior who has 2 priests healing him(i dont mean the low lvl heals). and paper mages are like 3 hit kill. i go for them first.
    edit: hate when ppl login with their naked char just to get exp/chest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast