Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what you hate most about BDW parties?

This is a discussion on what you hate most about BDW parties? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are two things that piss me off about some of the parties. 1. Members who have absolutely shit gear ...
Page: 2

Banned

There are two things that piss me off about some of the parties.
    1. Members who have absolutely shit gear and refuse to fight because they wouldnt last 2 hits. If you dont have the gear to pk, gtfo.
    2. Members who refuse to scroll if there is no buffer or the buffer dcs.

Prime example of the one party member type, that makes me the most pissed. Friday mornings border war, we had a warrior in party, RevengeOfSatan or some stupid shit. We ran out, orcs jumped to a 9-0 lead, we came back next time around and tied it. The orcs had a much stronger party as in they worked together, the third meeting the orcs rolled us hard, but we got a couple kills. This little moron actually had the nerve to say, and i quote. "Im not going to even try, they are too strong." Wouldnt you love to have this guy in your clan? ... no honor or balls what so ever. He started to say he only had chitin 7 and a halberd mp absorb. I asked him if he would go into cz with that gear to pk, ofcourse he said no. Then why the FUCK would you go to a war with that gear. Thats right.. to leech. Fucking pathetic. Ok, i feel better now. back to the happy go lucky Redneck.

Banned

Ok, i feel better now. back to the happy go lucky Redneck. [/b]
    wait, there&#39;s a "happy go lucky" side to you? :P <3<3<3

ImCarter

ya the partys are so bad.. today i get two priest one heal debuff ok not bad the other debuff buff are you serious :blink: so im running my ass around with 960 buff or some crap. there is an upside tho b/c it meens the other party will be bad and usually if i can get one decent player with me from clan or something especialy a priest its like a sure win

lime

I hate ppl that dont do there job when you ask them so you have to spam +++++ or >>>>> to get them to do it.

I hate the ppl that dont know how to party play or dont attack the priests first.[/b]

this is nothing to do with peple doing there jobs this is the impatience of little kids, I buff people before theve even asked, due to knowing full order of buffs etc but yet they still spam, a + is sufficient to tell someone as is a sw

this on the other hand is pointless

+++++++++
    +++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++
    +++++

I play a warrior in bdw and the thing that makes me mad is the utter n00bness of priests (not all but most)

i think all the problems listed so far is something ive experienced in bdw. however the worst thing is having an entire party full of turks. this event relies heavily on communication, and when noone speaks the same language as you, and doesnt seem to understand "im a debuffer, ask the other priest for buffs" or "the fucking priests are tormented and parasited, why the fuck arent you killing them?" or "the humans stoped coming down, youre not doing anything by standing against the wall except giving them a target to ambush so go to the monument and tp the rest of the party thats just standing around" or "youre a fucking paper bp, yet you think you can run into the human side and single handedly take out the entire party."

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I hate it when you are 10-15 kills behind so your party give up <_<

40 kills behind and yeah you&#39;re probably screwed, but 10-15 kills is easy to get back if the party work together.

Recently I keep getting 8 priest parties, which SHOULD be great, but i&#39;m normally the only BP, which makes it tough

Banned

I hate that when me and 1 more ppl are trying to kill and other 6 are afk :S

When your party is running down the safe zone unbuffed...
    When you see turks running in the whole orc party getting raped.
    When ppl DC in your party
    When naked chars login for a nice and comfortable leech
    When your party is 55-50 on the winning side in the last few minutes of the war. Everyone still runs down unbuffed getting killed// WHY NOT WAIT IN THE FUKIN SAFE ZONE?!
    If you got 3 or more archers + mages in your party, why not stay on the cliff and attack from up there, the warriors cant get you up there. and when you are a few points ahead sit back and enjoy the 30 minutes knowing youll get a red chest and 70m ^_^

Banned

a priest without malice. I DONT CARE IF U WANT 1500/300 buff/1920 heal! U BETTER HAVE MALICE

Xtr3m3

WHY NOT WAIT IN THE FUKIN SAFE ZONE?![/b]
    omfg! You are %10000...... correct

I mean we are winning by 3 points and the party is full of noobs why go out there?
    I tell them don&#39;t go and they still go

Also hate when ppl don&#39;t listen to me, I hate those noobs paper mages as well :angry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12