Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What you think about that?

This is a discussion on What you think about that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt play for a year. couse k2 screwed me. anyhow. now i wanted to unseal my items. i've bought ...
Page: 1

NoOneSpecial

i didnt play for a year. couse k2 screwed me. anyhow. now i wanted to unseal my items.
    i've bought gold prem JUST FOR THAT. now. i was going to unseal my crap and i've forgot my SA.
    i went to cs and told them that i cannot find my password and if they can change it for me. they responed (Took them FREAKING 2 full days to do so):
    "Unfortunately, this service has been disabled at this time. Any changes will be posted on our website as it becomes available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. Thank you for understanding and patience in regards to this matter. Good luck and Happy Hunting!"

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING?!?!?!?! I DONT WANNA PLAY THIS STUPID GAME I JUST WANNA SELL IT!!!!
    FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

what do you guys think that i can do? -.-

silverbuffer18

try to remember or wait , nothing much u can do

quit this game and stop annoying us
    your fault if you forget your secret question

NoOneSpecial

your fault if you forget your secret question[/b]
    you really helped. thanks. now go back fishing. kkthxbb. wannabe funny.

your fault if you forget your secret question[/b]

exactly..

Hey heres an idea. Lets spend $25 to unseal my shit... when I don't even know the answer to unseal it with. Awesome!

Fucking idiot

On a side note. They sent you that response thinking that you wanted to change it, which is disabled. Reply with your Billing Info, Birthdate, and all that jazz and tell them you simply forgot your SQ. If you can provide all these and the billing info matches those in the past they will most likely just tell you your SQ answer.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well, this is pretty much a stupid thing to say and tbh, who in the world would go out and spend 25 dollars SPECIAL for unsealing items on an account without thinking of the sqa before purchasing gold? I think that&#39;s just absolutely stupid. Goodluck anyway... <_<

just post that u wanna change your sq and post the new one and make one up for the old one try that

NoOneSpecial

exactly..

Hey heres an idea. Lets spend $25 to unseal my shit... when I don&#39;t even know the answer to unseal it with. Awesome!

Fucking idiot

On a side note. They sent you that response thinking that you wanted to change it, which is disabled. Reply with your Billing Info, Birthdate, and all that jazz and tell them you simply forgot your SQ. If you can provide all these and the billing info matches those in the past they will most likely just tell you your SQ answer.[/b]
    that helped a bit. and no. i&#39;m not a fucking idiot. lol. i was sure that i knew it.

creedofdeath

zzzz spam the CS inbox with a valid argument...

Wont work though LOL you&#39;ll just get your typical automated response.

/Suicide is still an option

imagine that someone hacks your e-mail account..
    that means that is going to hack your ko account but if he doesnt know the SQ hes fked up he can delvl you he can do what ever he want but he cant take the items off!
    in my case i apreciate that k2 doesnt give support in it its a SQ so you shoundnt forget it..
    i feel sorry for you :S
    hope you get help but this is my point of view.

NoOneSpecial

imagine that someone hacks your e-mail account..
    that means that is going to hack your ko account but if he doesnt know the SQ hes fked up he can delvl you he can do what ever he want but he cant take the items off!
    in my case i apreciate that k2 doesnt give support in it its a SQ so you shoundnt forget it..
    i feel sorry for you :S
    hope you get help but this is my point of view.[/b]
    well. i give them the last paymeant method and the last 4 digits of my credit card.
    i ASK them what other info they want so they can give me my SQ...
    buy nooooooooooooooo the fuckers will give me the same fucking automsg.
    its annoying. i feel like CS workers was BORN to be annoying... or actually. they&#39;r not human. they&#39;r robotic.

Banned Senior Member

wow GG brain xD forgot SA xD

NoOneSpecial

Smile

wow GG brain xD forgot SA xD[/b]
    i got so many passwords. you got no idea.

Speed

hahahah this is so funny , now ppl blame k2 because they forget their own shit... classic

i got so many passwords. you got no idea.[/b]
    You know I go to my personal folder on my PC, then I do the right click on plain area and select New -> Text Document.
    Rename it with some my self-made acronym and write into it my SA if it&#39;s needed if I think I may forget this.
    eg. kowacc123sa: MyFirstPet&#39;sName

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast