Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What you think are my chances?

This is a discussion on What you think are my chances? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone asked me once on logos if he should up hes HB +7 to +8 with trina.As the server was ...
Page: 2

Sno0p

Someone asked me once on logos if he should up hes HB +7 to +8 with trina.As the server was young and only got released like 1.5 months I said "omg are you crazy ?! wtf you`d wanna burnt it (that was l33t at that time)".Next day he trades me and shows me hes HB at +8

My opinion is that anvill`s not about a certain % of chance to succed a upgrade.

TunaFishyMe

Someone asked me once on logos if he should up hes HB +7 to +8 with trina.As the server was young and only got released like 1.5 months I said "omg are you crazy ?! wtf you`d wanna burnt it (that was l33t at that time)".Next day he trades me and shows me hes HB at +8

My opinion is that anvill`s not about a certain % of chance to succed a upgrade.[/b]
    that is great proof

Banned

burn a shit load of fp and thers a good chance.[/b]
    +1

Sno0p

that is great proof[/b]
    Wasnt me who made it ,I dont have proof.He might wanna post proof himself if hes still around.

zetazeta

u shulda just sold all of them.. MD +7 is cheap nd i dont really see a point trina-ing it =S

DuWolf

When i was upgrading id try 10 @ a time an usually 2>3 go +8 with trinas.

Going to +9 worked out 1 in 20 ( but not all with trinas )

Well I lost 2 mds which I made from +1 and 2 trianas from premiums and still walked away with 800m profit after selling last md and triana :P

Roberto

buy few citins roug +7 and put them first and then put mirages, every time when i have few +7 high class items i always put on anvil, so dont be gay do it :P

deviouz420

Sit down. Meditate and hum to yourself on the floor. Try to become one with Turkey and Greece. You'll have those mirages to +9's in no time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12