View Poll Results: What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legit

23 14.74%
  • GM corruption

116 74.36%
  • New Tears/Trina bug

11 7.05%
  • Dupe

6 3.85%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

This is a discussion on What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are sources which are able to sell ya whole shell sets, +9 high clas weapons at will, we had ...
Page: 2

Banned

there are sources which are able to sell ya whole shell sets, +9 high clas weapons at will, we had same issue at xig while ago, even korlash put some investigation on this stuff and he came out with statement that its legit. Gm shop? Stuff from time when there were trina bug? lol who knows, definetely not made in a legit way at avnil.

Kmatic

lol LadyRobinHood has a +10 iron bow

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    lol LadyRobinHood has a +10 iron bow
    Damn u scared me.
    Its "only" +10 reverse

Seltun got +9 shells 4 parts.
    DestinatioN +9 shells 2 parts
    Ancient1 +9 shells 2 parts
    Last edited by suikkeli; 11-26-2009 at 04:05 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

i just hope that they dont come by trying to deny it lol

and umm fyi i got mine from slowmokilla from goonsquad who had it at +9rev and made it +10 then sold to me. just so u dun confuse anything lol and it was for gbs

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    i know the answer and its not option on the poll
    What is it then?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well once again playsers who like to have best gear and dont care about money won. its funny to see all this players who blamed turks to baba alot or bug abuse. now they got these items too and there are no turks at this server....

Silverline

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    i know the answer and its not option on the poll
    maybe u do know the answer as we all do, stop acting like the smart guy here. fyi the option is on the pool dont get confused.
    also i've got a proof that's gm curroption, i was talking to puffy and he was admitting he bought it off a gm and even told me his name lol.

Banned

rofl ofc its gms... and still, they sux, puffy with his shell set +9 rappy +9 uniques +3 can't beat a warrior who is half geared then him lol....

they all sux, with or without their crazy items

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    rofl ofc its gms... and still, they sux, puffy with his shell set +9 rappy +9 uniques +3 can't beat a warrior who is half geared then him lol....

they all sux, with or without their crazy items
    Puffy has 7,1k hp unbuffed.

I had 8k on a private server with full uniques +5, shels +10 and baal +10; lulz ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    What is it then?
    you shuld add Data Base hacker.

First of all .. all Seltun shells / exc rap +9 all belong to puffy

and sinins woow lol ... didnt the guy post ksc of each upgrade he do? and u still put him in the list

yeah others i dont know about them

but its not only them look at Relic members .. badfamily .. apero

GaliSSJ

I think that GM's misbehavior!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    First of all .. all Seltun shells / exc rap +9 all belong to puffy

and sinins woow lol ... didnt the guy post ksc of each upgrade he do? and u still put him in the list

yeah others i dont know about them

but its not only them look at Relic members .. badfamily .. apero
    sinins and seltun didn't post SS or video of each upgrade

hatay

http://kingofknight.com/playerlist.p...West&req=crazy

Read the list as such: Item Holder > Item

0reos Large Hacker +10 AQParasiteBB Large Hacker +10 ChocoIateSaItyBaIIs Rogue Plate Gauntlet +10 DaFukinSaint Large Hacker +10 DeadlyKilla Rogue Plate Gauntlet +10 Jos Rogue Plate Gauntlet +10 RobDaSaint Large Hacker +10 SumYungHo Large Hacker +10 Tg4Y Large Hacker +10 YouHaveAPusseehhh Large Hacker +10 Ancient1 Chitin Shell Pauldron +9 BODYAHMET Dark Vane +9 Codeine Shard +9 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +9 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +9 DieNasty Shard +9 FeeLTheBeaT Shard +9 FeeLTheBeaT Shard +9 Gregg Mirage Dagger +9IRedI Shard +9 IamBody Dark Vane +9 IraDoVingador Cold-Hearted Dagger +9 IraDoVingador Cold-Hearted Dagger +9 Jos Shard +9 KillaHeala Priest Chitin Gauntlets +9 MrExot Iron Bow +9 MrsRed Mirage Dagger +9 MrsRed Mirage Dagger +9 NoMarcy Hell Breaker +9 PkNinja Hell Breaker +9 Potsnifff Shard +9 Potsnifff Shard +9 Red Shard +9 Rounder Hell Breaker +9 SecretSpirit Mirage Dagger +9 SininS Shard +9 SininS Shard +9 TheRedFlash Mirage +9 Tiazinha Shard +9 Xhia Mirage +9 XpIisit Mirage Dagger +9 dufuS Hell Breaker +9 lAMBODY Dark Vane +9 lllusionlV Shard +9 lllusionlV Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +9 oRialiXo Chitin Shell Helmet +9 2Sliick4U Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 4FrankZilla Totemic Spear +11 4FrankZilla Raptor +11 Ancient1 Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 Ancient1 Chitin Shell Pads +11 AnyLastWords Glave +11 AznPriest Iron Impact +11 BIGD4N Hell Breaker +11 BIoMii Crimson Robe +11 BIoMii Crimson Pants +11Barbarina Raptor +11 BeastMachine Iron Impact +11 BennyBlanco Rogue Chitin Shell Helmet +11 BlGBABA Hell Breaker +11 BlGDAN Hell Breaker +11 BloMii Crimson Robe +11 BloMii Crimson Pants +11 ChocoIateSaItyBaIIs Shard +11 ChocoIateSaItyBaIIs Sherion +11 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +11 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +11 CptSparrow Rogue Chitin Armor Pauldron +11 D0000M Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 D0000M Raptor +11 DMS Dark Vane +11 DMS Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 DaFukinSaint Totemic Spear +11 DarkLubu Blade Axe +11 Darkbringer Totemic Spear +11 Darkbringer Glave +11 DeadlyKilla Shard +11 DeadlyKilla Sherion +11 Deoxys Rogue Chitin Armor Pads +11 Deoxys Mirage Dagger +11 DestinatioN Chitin Shell Pads +11 DestinatioN Mirage +11

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast