View Poll Results: What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legit

23 14.74%
  • GM corruption

116 74.36%
  • New Tears/Trina bug

11 7.05%
  • Dupe

6 3.85%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

This is a discussion on What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DestinatioN Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 DezartuR Shard +11 Dreamhippo Totemic Spear +11 Dreamshire Totemic Spear +11 FloydBR Iron Impact +11 ...
Page: 3

woot my name not up there

hatay

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    woot my name not up there
    +10 rebirth wont show up

anyway

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    +10 rebirth wont show up

anyway
    well i was mention like i was a part of the +9 brigade lol

hatay

I bet the 8 people that voted legit are the one who have or used to have +9 items.

Everytime i PM any +9 holder ingame, they tell me their item is legit and the rest is from a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West

Read the list as such: Item Holder > Item

0reos Large Hacker +10 AQParasiteBB Large Hacker +10 ChocoIateSaItyBaIIs Rogue Plate Gauntlet +10 DaFukinSaint Large Hacker +10 DeadlyKilla Rogue Plate Gauntlet +10 Jos Rogue Plate Gauntlet +10 RobDaSaint Large Hacker +10 SumYungHo Large Hacker +10 Tg4Y Large Hacker +10 YouHaveAPusseehhh Large Hacker +10 Ancient1 Chitin Shell Pauldron +9 BODYAHMET Dark Vane +9 Codeine Shard +9 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +9 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +9 DieNasty Shard +9 FeeLTheBeaT Shard +9 FeeLTheBeaT Shard +9 Gregg Mirage Dagger +9IRedI Shard +9 IamBody Dark Vane +9 IraDoVingador Cold-Hearted Dagger +9 IraDoVingador Cold-Hearted Dagger +9 Jos Shard +9 KillaHeala Priest Chitin Gauntlets +9 MrExot Iron Bow +9 MrsRed Mirage Dagger +9 MrsRed Mirage Dagger +9 NoMarcy Hell Breaker +9 PkNinja Hell Breaker +9 Potsnifff Shard +9 Potsnifff Shard +9 Red Shard +9 Rounder Hell Breaker +9 SecretSpirit Mirage Dagger +9 SininS Shard +9 SininS Shard +9 TheRedFlash Mirage +9 Tiazinha Shard +9 Xhia Mirage +9 XpIisit Mirage Dagger +9 dufuS Hell Breaker +9 lAMBODY Dark Vane +9 lllusionlV Shard +9 lllusionlV Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +9 oRialiXo Chitin Shell Helmet +9 2Sliick4U Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 4FrankZilla Totemic Spear +11 4FrankZilla Raptor +11 Ancient1 Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 Ancient1 Chitin Shell Pads +11 AnyLastWords Glave +11 AznPriest Iron Impact +11 BIGD4N Hell Breaker +11 BIoMii Crimson Robe +11 BIoMii Crimson Pants +11Barbarina Raptor +11 BeastMachine Iron Impact +11 BennyBlanco Rogue Chitin Shell Helmet +11 BlGBABA Hell Breaker +11 BlGDAN Hell Breaker +11 BloMii Crimson Robe +11 BloMii Crimson Pants +11 ChocoIateSaItyBaIIs Shard +11 ChocoIateSaItyBaIIs Sherion +11 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +11 CptSparrow Mirage Dagger +11 CptSparrow Rogue Chitin Armor Pauldron +11 D0000M Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 D0000M Raptor +11 DMS Dark Vane +11 DMS Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +11 DaFukinSaint Totemic Spear +11 DarkLubu Blade Axe +11 Darkbringer Totemic Spear +11 Darkbringer Glave +11 DeadlyKilla Shard +11 DeadlyKilla Sherion +11 Deoxys Rogue Chitin Armor Pads +11 Deoxys Mirage Dagger +11 DestinatioN Chitin Shell Pads +11 DestinatioN Mirage +11

well there is much less +9 that KOK show it. If you lend or trade sombody an item for even 5 min it will be at kok for 1 or 2 weeks at both chars.

Banned

+1 on the last post
    don't press the links (trojan)

Besides:

Seltun made nebiros +8 (he posted ss) and deepscar +9 (he posted ss)

And none of his items has changed since then.. i don't see the point of posting ss of shell +8? :P

The original owner also made, +9 shell pads and +9 chitin pads for rogue. He gave both to sinins.

He then traded pads for helm (jacktrs sharer made out of luck). Bought boots from vizard (ingame trade). Bought gloves from mexicansomething (from apero or valor.. ingame trade). And made shell pauld +9 and showed a vid of it, with planty of +8 to spare.

His first shard +9 was made by me and hamad after selling SalminTR.
    The second one was bought from Pete with the ROF we got from event (+stuff more).

Then sinins traded one ex shard for chd +11 from i dunno who, but i don't think it was ira

Banned

i will say it loud and clear so everyone will understand once and for all.
    there is a database hacker in c-west that came arround 2 month ago , he sell everything ppl want for cheap price in usd..like chaos baal +8 for like 550 usd..many ppl bought from him and its not a secret.
    the question here is if k2 gonna do something , my guess is no like always.
    80 % of legacy clan bought from him and few more ppl in human side.
    and i say all this because i really know , that guy came to me and asked me if i wanna buy anything lol..i know his name and everything but what the hell it helps? no one really care.
    just get use to it..this is the game :/

N1trogen.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

This post is pretty useless

It's like the 5th topic or something made about this.
    Don't you guys get it, it ain't gonna make a freaking change at all.
    Nothing well be done if you guys make a topic or not.

I think everybody on ko4life pretty much knows about the +9's on cw already,
    jeez

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    This post is pretty useless

It's like the 5th topic or something made about this.
    Don't you guys get it, it ain't gonna make a freaking change at all.
    Nothing well be done if you guys make a topic or not.

I think everybody on ko4life pretty much knows about the +9's on cw already,
    jeez
    We have the right to discuss about this shit even if there's no use to do so.

If you ain't happy, you're welcome to stay out of the topic

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

you can discus it in 1 topic aswell, instead of making shitloads of them -.-

*Face palm* It's over 9000!!!!!

zrocker0404

yea its a db hacker i know aswell, i know people who bought from him then just sold it in game and made like 1-200 dollars selling what they got from it. No it was not anyone from my clan.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast