View Poll Results: What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legit

23 14.74%
  • GM corruption

116 74.36%
  • New Tears/Trina bug

11 7.05%
  • Dupe

6 3.85%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

This is a discussion on What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sure some are not legit but I think it is a lot easier to make +9 now then it ...
Page: 5

5taR

I'm sure some are not legit but I think it is a lot easier to make +9 now then it was 2 years ago. There are a lot more HC items out there due to gems/frags and people know that it is very possible to make +9 now so they attempt to make them more than they would have 2 years ago. Take 10-15 +8 items with trinas and there's a good chance you'll get a +9 better yet go rebirth and upgrade that way I personaly have had a lot better luck that way. Most people that haven't tried or don't know how always point fingers and say someone is cheating...

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by 5taR View Post
    I'm sure some are not legit but I think it is a lot easier to make +9 now then it was 2 years ago. There are a lot more HC items out there due to gems/frags and people know that it is very possible to make +9 now so they attempt to make them more than they would have 2 years ago. Take 10-15 +8 items with trinas and there's a good chance you'll get a +9 better yet go rebirth and upgrade that way I personaly have had a lot better luck that way. Most people that haven't tried or don't know how always point fingers and say someone is cheating...

You do realize most +8 cost around 10gbs?

If we follow your theory, people would have to spend 500gbs to get a full shell set +9.

And what about all those +9 ex shard and ex raptor? Did they take 10-15 exceptional items too?
    Last edited by hatay; 11-30-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Koxper911

database hacker my ass!
    i say a GM with another undercover account

Behindu

My friend knew people on beramus that paid off gms. don't see why it should be different here on cwest.

db hacker been selling items last 3 years +, maybe he moved to cwest now (he never had acess to cwest)

greydeft did same thing on ionia, he was involved in some bifrost item bug and ended up with alot of good items, hes a attention seeking whore that is all

Ahem, let me correct that. It's Db hackers. Multiples! Why? Because i know what's going on. Recently Several DB hackers have left. Accounts of DB hackers are being banned and some players are giving out names of the DB hackers All DB hackers had reach to C-west. You all really don't know shit.

5taR

I know there is corruption, there always has been with this game and every game for that matter. I just know that people can make legit +9 items as well no matter what server or how long it has been around.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Ahem, let me correct that. It's Db hackers. Multiples! Why? Because i know what's going on. Recently Several DB hackers have left. Accounts of DB hackers are being banned and some players are giving out names of the DB hackers All DB hackers had reach to C-west. You all really don't know shit.
    aren't you that guy always selling +9s?

yeah, its gettin pretty crazy. im talkin to enceno though, some people are in for a big surprise :P

i think potsnifff is the only one on cwest with crazy items thats not a babashopper or GM shopper ^^

Trashst3r

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    yeah, its gettin pretty crazy. im talkin to enceno though, some people are in for a big surprise :P
    ya i hope so indeed, there no need for it

Trashst3r

ah well lets hope somthing gets done soon about it might be y sinins selling up :P

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    i think potsnifff is the only one on cwest with crazy items thats not a babashopper or gm shopper ^^
    stop posting on my fucking account!!!

Trashst3r

lol nice to see we are all watching

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Trashst3r View Post
    lol nice to see we are all watching
    Damn 50 post spammer..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast