View Poll Results: What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legit

23 14.74%
  • GM corruption

116 74.36%
  • New Tears/Trina bug

11 7.05%
  • Dupe

6 3.85%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west

This is a discussion on What are you thoughts on the massive apparition of +9s on c-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree with gerydeft, I have a clue about what it is, but like I said. Won't share my thoughts. ...
Page: 6

I agree with gerydeft, I have a clue about what it is, but like I said. Won't share my thoughts. It is beyond what all you guys think, so lets just say it isn't one of those option: )

people who babashop when items are very expensive are usualy old men and women that have nothing better to do in their boring and pathetic lives, and attempt to feel a little accomplished in a virtual world. Don't u notice those vent players that sound like they 40+ ;its just somehting to do for them.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by R3tAiL View Post
    I agree with gerydeft, I have a clue about what it is, but like I said. Won't share my thoughts. It is beyond what all you guys think, so lets just say it isn't one of those option: )
    So many smart-asses..

..must.. not.. flame.!1§§1§&!!!&!!&&!over9ooo!!z!!é!&!1...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456