View Poll Results: What was your favorite/best class?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

22 20.56%
  • Priest

26 24.30%
  • Mage

27 25.23%
  • Rouge

32 29.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What was your favorite and/or best class to play?

This is a discussion on What was your favorite and/or best class to play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im just basically wondering, what classes you guys played, which one was your favorite, which was your best and ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default What was your favorite and/or best class to play?

So im just basically wondering, what classes you guys played, which one was your favorite, which was your best and why you liked playing.

For me, warrior was the only class i played because i just wasnt fast enough for rouge and i didnt want to become a healer. And for some reason through the 4 years i played, i never got bored of warrior, it was a great class that i was able to tank with, unfortunately, soloing wasnt exactly the easiest thing in the book, but i met a lot of friends on the way. Through friends like Cerote, Jared and Bola, i was able to learn how to properly combo and eventually go on to leading a 2nd rated clan that held csw on numerous occasions on a few different servers.

Even though i dont play this game anymore, i figured it would be nice to see some other members and get their opinions on what they did enjoy about the game.

warrior if you have elite priests with you and 50 turks to roll, otherwise sin for 1v1s, solo raiding etc..

im totally sure that rouge option will rise soon because rougues are overpowered. doesnt care what you say

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

i actualy like all of them but when ur asking which one i like to play as solo then it woud be priest and then rogue, depends on the server, and gear ofc which priest has cuz bps need right defenses

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I am probably the oldest player on these forums. Started off right away in March 2004, the opening of KO on MYKO (Malysian KO), which came out before USKO. So with that said I've played this game for well over 6 years, and during those 6 years I have always played mage. Never got bored of the class, and never could as I enjoy the diversity to it, and specifically my ability to play the class to the full extent, whether it's support or attack at particular times.

i like playing int priest ( duffer ) and support mage , tho i played all classes and im not bad at them all

Validating

assassin for sure, loved to backstab all those mages and bps

lil_mageskillz

Mage. Its the greatest class. You will never get bored of being a mage.

Archer, playing very strategic and give everyone in the party an advantage because I stun, slow, or remove mana from opponents. And oh my, if they go for me...Ill spray them with a fuckload of arrows

michel666pl

On PK i like playing priest. I like tanking and supporting, as long as my party can kill. I don't like being melee on PK.
    In vs I like warriors. I used to play assassin, but after a long break I totally forgot how to play Warriors are easier.
    So now, I don't know what should I choose in the poll.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

ofc warrior = ) , tank tank tank = ) i like it more then any other class , but support shield mage fun aswell = )

Richie

Priest is my preferred choice. I like to be in the thick of it.
    Mage would be a 2nd equal to archer.
    Nvr really played assassin due to me missing a few fingers on my left hand.
    Warrior nvr really appealed as i seen it as a no skill push a button and way you go type char.

Archer, imo, would be possibly the hardest most frustrating char to play. Due mainly to slow attacks, failed and missed attcks and the bad name archers have. The recent Archer combo only added to the skill needed.

But definitely PRIEST! Easy to gain money, easy to level, always needed for every party and easiest to make friends.

warrior ownz, i also like playing int priest ( full cure)

Banned

Played rogue for 2 years, then moved to cwest.Played priest there but it wasnt as much as fun playin rogue So turned back to my class = Rogue/Assassin

everyone loves rogs hehe. id take warrior any day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast