Whats this

This is a discussion on Whats this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sry for bad quality i saved as jpeg to open faster . Anyway i just log in game and i ...
Page: 1

jimfujitsu

Default Whats this

Sry for bad quality i saved as jpeg to open faster . Anyway i just log in game and i start getting this , i go around tyon area and there is no eminko .

Rayne_of_death

:blink:

That happened to me at the launch of Olympia. I was playing then all of the sudden I was in two parties, getting drops and xp from both parties at once. Must say it was quite nice.

jimfujitsu

I know i have seen previous posts , but the thing is i just log and next second im getting this , i changed areas still followed me around ....how do you get rid of stuff like that..without reloging i mean.

TheOneAndOnly

Whoa thats new to me. Prolly bug or somthing :blink:

jason_dinamyte

nope... thats when you invite a koxper that didnt block his party requests...

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte
    nope... thats when you invite a koxper that didnt block his party requests...
    The second my char logged that thing started to appear.I didnt invite anyone or refused any invitations from anyone.

KO4fun

i wish you would have pulled the info bar down to the bottom so we could make sure it didnt say party disbanded

is one_way really a big black man who likes popeyes?