Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

whats the best clan in usko?

This is a discussion on whats the best clan in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Between and Deus And Eternity, Deus had asked for help and to start alliances with Eternity to come to Isi ...
Page: 7

Between and Deus And Eternity, Deus had asked for help and to start alliances with Eternity to come to Isi to help protect the floor against JIT and their 5 parties. Everyone that was asked to come down BC Factor Eternity were to protect the Floor, MAYBE that translation got lost between helping clearing the floor and actually attacking isiloon, So Deus was under the impression that they had asked Eternity to come and help clear the floor of JIT, and then Eternity is on the floor with a sins and drain isiloon and get drop, So yes you can see where Deus is pissed because they ask for help to clear the floor told Eternity that isiloon was coming up. Factor could have easly took isiloon as well cause they had 3 parties there protecting the floor but they stuck to their job. Now Maybe Eternity thought they were going down there just to HELP < Meaning killing humans Or attacking ISI. So there was deF communication break down.

Here are two photo first being that that clan leader of Eternity says that Deus asked them to help. Second of the Clan leader of Eternity saying that they were coming down to take and the items are for all.

Imageshack - dmisi2

Imageshack - dmisi

Uhuhuhu that change everything.
    Means i have problem solved lol

GL HF and hopefully end of Off-top ;p

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Uhuhuhu that change everything.
    Means i have problem solved lol

GL HF and hopefully end of Off-top ;p
    Mortal is Noob

Banned

Ares - Vindictive (Best clan in USKO history.)

:_ArmageddoN_: ?

aboody

RememberMe ( Olympia )

Banned

ive been in way to many usko clans to remember.

from diez, to ares, to xig, to olympia

that was over 3 years ago

FatM4n

Blood or AHM on diez

Banned

For real , stop mentioning your pathetic current clans.
    No clan today is even close to what old clans used to be , I don't care who you are and what you've accomplished.
    Blood/AHM/Tioc , those are the clans we should see here , but I guess most people here don't even know who they are because the community now is mostly kids and other idiots who just started playing and think they're some "hot-shots" in this game.

BlackWidow

Well it's comical to see people get all crybaby whiner about this topic as it matters 0%. No ones opinion should really affect you unless you truly care about them, so relax.

Anyways nowhere on this topic title did it say in KO history so some of you might want to realize that before you flame people for posting their current clans.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

well on Olympia
    KE: IronMix/Silence's old clan(i dont remember what it's name was)
    ROFD: ZeroTolerance/RememberMe/SayHito/Miscellaneous/(maybe INSOMNIO)
    later: RememberMe(they really rule the whole server in pk, good items with good teamwork even if they arent the best in 1v1's)

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

hmm imo: oly> armageddon. was very close to eachother great guys. and i think the oldest clan there? dont remember. rememberme also pawning and zeroT. and maybe PressOK with TooMuchVia before he made Insanity in following server

logos> TheReapers raped hard in war and cz but we had some issues with eachother. we had the best ally AOW which i think was the best overall since they all took care of eachother.

pathos> Gangsta inactive but raping hard <3 my family

c west> i would say undes, also like Gladiatiors cause im in it and people there are coool

i duno about the older servers. heard good things about AHM Vindictive BadCompany,Blood,Tormenters,Weiwur ( too much 9s) i forgot rest

Diez- Tormentors, XDreaMTeaM

if the items were for all, where is our part?
    and im sorry but i never have seen that picture before
    also i wont post anything here, i just felt scammed cause i still have nothing
    from that drop and sorry if i made a new topic here or not, if u wanna talk about somethinig
    it will be ingame, i already pmed all ppl that i trust and btw.. sorry again

ty

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Infinity, AHM and Symbolic for me was the best on diez.. Blood was pimp too, but had some assholes in it{very few}, but I am sure most clans have there share of peeps like that..

Never was human, so don't know about them lol..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast