Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

whats the best clan in usko?

This is a discussion on whats the best clan in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; weird that only 1 even tought about them... Channel2 were pretty much dominating every1. And about logos i dont want ...
Page: 8

tjokis

weird that only 1 even tought about them... Channel2 were pretty much dominating every1. And about logos i dont want to flame but... i was in insanity which wasnt even a good clan and we still raped ur ass pretty much 99% of the time :x

Ainelover

ZeroTolerance. gr8 people

Well, I have like no experience with other servers. I spent my noob days on Diez but that was a longass time ago and I dont remember anyone. So the only stuff I know is from Manes.

SoulsOfMischief and/or PowersThatBe. Both are VERY good with only average gear. As current leader of PowersThatBe i'm sorta biased though. But in all honesty, the only clan in Manes that I've ever seen us have real problems beating is TheGangster. Always fun pk and close knit people...just a lot of inactivity at times.

Not to mention SoM and PTB have been around since Manes opened.

(P.S. Heard lots of good things about Vindictive and BadCompany. AHM was cool from the videos too :P )

Distrax

1) Maelstrom from cypher
    2) HeaveN ***

*** for sure they cheated alot, but I never saw a clan as organizated as them. take a look urself:

When HeaveN and Troy was allied and goes to war, they win for sure. They keep castle from years...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjvGV4nUqk0]YouTube - HeaveN 2009 Tan?t?m Videosu[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLDgboybbA]YouTube - HeaveN Clan Movie[/ame]

most wont say its the best clan eva, but the most fun clan i've been in is GoonSquad <3 funny people, insane ventrillo, and the pk is pretty damn good too ^^

<3 Tyrone and Darius for givin me a reason to come back to dcz <3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    most wont say its the best clan eva, but the most fun clan i've been in is GoonSquad <3 funny people, insane ventrillo, and the pk is pretty damn good too ^^

<3 Tyrone and Darius for givin me a reason to come back to dcz <3
    rofl shut up monkey

all the 70+ clans especially the old ones in ares and diez rape and will rape those GoonSquad lol

andrewo350

i liked mischief makers on diez. good clan really nice people. dont know if there still around though.

In diez the best clans are KB, FJ, Apple, Claw, etc

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    rofl shut up monkey

all the 70+ clans especially the old ones in ares and diez rape and will rape those GoonSquad lol
    noob. if u realized how many people from those old clans we have that are orc in Cwest running with GS or HF, u wouldnt even make that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    noob. if u realized how many people from those old clans we have that are orc in Cwest running with GS or HF, u wouldnt even make that comment.
    lol heaven fire >all ko clans from every update XD

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    lol heaven fire >all ko clans from every update XD
    maybe so, i think no Cwest clan makes this list yet.

sultans from edena easy

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    For real , stop mentioning your pathetic current clans.
    No clan today is even close to what old clans used to be , I don't care who you are and what you've accomplished.
    Blood/AHM/Tioc , those are the clans we should see here , but I guess most people here don't even know who they are because the community now is mostly kids and other idiots who just started playing and think they're some "hot-shots" in this game.
    I think this may be the most pathetic reply in this topic. Great clans are not that hard to come by, just because those guys are old school and got a LOT more attention then these new guys doesn't stand for shit. This little old school is better then the new school idea is garbage. There are so many varying factors when it comes down to now and then it's ridiculous . I'm srry that most of this community has stopped worshiping everyone in the past and realized how easy this game is. The fact is though, those guys you mentioned aren't that big of a deal anymore, why you ask? Because they're dead and gone, we have all moved on and realized that they weren't shit but good past clans.

Blood was the best clan in USKO .

D3stiny

In terms of pk, I think will be hard to find a clan as great as vindi or BC in their prime - both led by great people and full of gg players in skillz and manners.

Not much around today..and what is, is mostly fragmented thanx to K2

In terms of clan being like a family, that prize goes to LT.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast