Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Whats the best way to earn cash on ko besides buying gbs?

This is a discussion on Whats the best way to earn cash on ko besides buying gbs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says... looking for a way to make some money without blowing through my credit card...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Whats the best way to earn cash on ko besides buying gbs?

As topic says... looking for a way to make some money without blowing through my credit card

Banned Senior Member

besides buying gbs?
    buying kc.

he said w/o blowing through his credit card lol so i assume kc isn't an option

depending on what server you're on and what you're doing...

Farm goblins and sell the armour for 50k each on merchant + coin drops;

farm cardinals for asga fruits (100k each)

... basically just go kill anything and you'll make money over time. doing events depending on your level would be more beneficial, and of course the best way has always been to buy low sell high.
    Ganzah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    depending on what server you're on and what you're doing...

Farm goblins and sell the armour for 50k each on merchant + coin drops;

farm cardinals for asga fruits (100k each)

... basically just go kill anything and you'll make money over time. doing events depending on your level would be more beneficial, and of course the best way has always been to buy low sell high.
    goblins dont even give u coins if your a high level, i tryed to farm them.

best way to make money is going to eslant dungeon and forgotten temple, unless you are in a decent clan that can farm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock22 View Post
    goblins dont even give u coins if your a high level, i tryed to farm them.

best way to make money is going to eslant dungeon and forgotten temple, unless you are in a decent clan that can farm with you.
    as i said, depends on what server and level you're on. goblins are useful in private servers or at low levels if you're completely broke.

Banned Member

im on euko so i need tips for here

sub

Try logging on the website, and doing the free npoints. Can get points from watching videos, completing surveys, downloading Apps etc. Then spend those Npoints at the PUS, then sell the PUS items for ingame coin.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Try logging on the website, and doing the free npoints. Can get points from watching videos, completing surveys, downloading Apps etc. Then spend those Npoints at the PUS, then sell the PUS items for ingame coin.
    ahaha i remember doing those.. took ages for me

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I ended up getting in trouble with those... Thought I had figured out how to do the cell phone ones without spending money, I got fucked.

sub

yeh i only do the videos now, sometimes i use VPN from another country to see if they got more videos to watch. 1 month doing them on usko i have enuff for disc premium.

I will assume that you are not low lvl ...
    Solo farm :
    1.Go to Every BDW you can - i think its 3 times a day, you can get 3 red chests
    2.Go to Every Chaos Event you can - i think its 3 times a day ( use different chars ) if you are good player you will get chest from it.
    3. Forgotten temple - i think its 2 times a day - 2 blue chests
    4.Eslant Dungeon - its 2 times a day
    5. Apostle of Piersing Cold in CZ - drops BUS, Elixir and Shard
    6. Ego in bowl - Fragments of Aroggance
    7.Uruc Trons and Uruc blades outside Linate - for me the best way to get MS and sometimes high class scrolls.
    8. Get a fishing rod and go to fish - fishing now gives ores, more fast than mine.
    9. Deruvish in Linate - drop alot of Soul pots, Shard, Elixir,Salamander staff
    Party farm :
    1. Apostle of Cold in CZ - 2 spot
    2. Ego - Gluthon - Wraith - Slot in cz ( better stop at Slot for your own good )
    3. Hell Fire, Enigma and the rest for Blessed Stones ( for cursed weapons ) - almost 90% drop rate ...

I think its just about this. It can keep you busy all day long, so i think its enough.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Solo farm :
    2.Go to Every Chaos Event you can - i think its 3 times a day ( use different chars ) if you are good player you will get chest from it.
    7.Uruc Trons and Uruc blades outside Linate - for me the best way to get MS and sometimes high class scrolls.
    8. Get a fishing rod and go to fish - fishing now gives ores, more fast than mine.
    Party farm :
    2. Ego - Gluthon - Wraith - Slot in cz ( better stop at Slot for your own good )
    3. Hell Fire, Enigma and the rest for Blessed Stones ( for cursed weapons ) - almost 90% drop rate ...

I think its just about this. It can keep you busy all day long, so i think its enough.
    exactly.

Just buy gbs, don't be KO's slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Solo farm :
    Party farm :

since when did fishing give you ore?

lol wtf? does it give ores that makes no sense at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast