Daffodils CS REP

This is a discussion on Daffodils CS REP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I send in a very pleasant ticket to CS saying that I reloaded my Knight Cash and didn't receive any ...
Page: 1

I send in a very pleasant ticket to CS saying that I reloaded my Knight Cash and didn't receive any mystery gift, and even wished the jolly members of the k2 group a merry Christmas if this was my last ticket( I knew it couldn't possibly be but thought I would be courteous as it is the season and all that. 2 Hours after submission I see the ticket was being addressed- hoorah! 2 Hours after this I get a reply stating there wasnt sufficient detail in the ticket so please submit again including as much detail as possible..

right.. so saying, (quoting the ticket) "Hi there, I just reloaded my Knight cash and didnt recieve my mystery gift in letter. I have checked letter for over one hour now but still no gift. Have a very merry Christmas if this happens to be my last ticket prior to Christmas "

Has Daffodils been sleeping during the patch release? I am getting more and more irritated with these brain dead reps.. and on Akara never any GM online..good game k2, jolly good game! :huh:

You won't get your item yet

It gets given to you during next maintenance (tuesday)

EDIT - My bad didn't read coupla posts below, I was just reading from KO website

yes cs are retarded

HotAsIce

Adding as much info as possible would include how much knight cash and when it was purchased. I'm sure if you include these you'll get a better response.

Redemption

is CS like real people, or just shitty computer sending back responses o.O

HotAsIce

They are real people, just ask infinitemadness